Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bubbler Posts: 69, Reputation: 13

Oct 7, 2007, 02:49 PM
    Sunbeds and Bad Burns!
    Hi

I'm looking for some help and advise please.. One of my best friends went to a tanning centre yesterday and used a sunbed for the first time and was on it for around 12mins.

Today when they woke up they are red all over like they have really bad sun burn and I mean they are bright red all over there skin, can anyone please tell me how they can ease the pain that they are in and what is good to use to help?? :confused:

My advise to them was to stay away from these tanning places, the only thing I could think too tell them to use was Aloe vera, does anyone know anything else good.

Thanks for your help ;)
    taurusss Posts: 67, Reputation: 5

Oct 22, 2007, 09:24 AM
    Yeah sure! Use a cream with ingredients: Vitamin C ester, alpha lipoic acid and Vitamin DMAE! İt is sold out in all the GNC's and I'm not recommending this by my own.. İts affect over sun burnts has been tested and been proved by Doctor N.Perricone. By the way be careful that you do not buy a cream with plain Vitamin C, it must be Vitamin C ester... Plain vitamin C loses its affects in only 24 hours... hope it helps
    Bubbler Posts: 69, Reputation: 13

Oct 23, 2007, 11:36 AM
    Hi thanks for the answer, my friend has now swarn off them for life lol
    arbonne22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2011, 07:11 AM
    Hi I have am awhare of a swiss formulated oil with patented Fresh cell technology witch is one of a kind. It is the best product in the world. The products is called 'Arbonne' and the oil is called skin conditioning oil. You can find it on this link - www.arbonneinternational.co.uk - it is only available online.

Sam
    arbonne22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2011, 07:13 AM
    Comment on arbonne22's post
    And I forgot to mention there products are all Vegan approved, botanically base and contain no harmful chemicals

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 Things About Spots And Sunbeds [ 9 Answers ]

Hiya 1st questions.. I have like lots of little spots on the back of my arm at the top does anyone know why I've got them and how to get rid of them And 2nd questions.. I'm really pale and want to go on sunbeds but I have a mole on my back and my leg would I have to get rid of these first if...

Need some Info on Sunbeds [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice i have joined a gym about a month ago and they have a stand up Tan booth in there changing room £1 for 3 mins and £2 for 6 mins... As i am going away at some point this year i would like to use a sunbed to get a base coat or a little...

Power saw burns on wood [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me how to remove burn marks from a table saw blade from wood? I can't sand very much without damaging the item. Is there solvent, etc. which would take out the burn marks without damaging the wood. Thanks.

Is there anything for burns? [ 5 Answers ]

I burn myself on a motorcycle on my leg and ankle is there anything for that> and will this leave apermanent scar>? :'(

3-way bulb burns out and trips breaker? [ 2 Answers ]

Can a burnt 3-way bulb fail and trip the breaker? I was away on vacation with a timer on the light in question and when I came home the breaker that powers the circuit was dead and the 3-way bulb was burnt out. I replaced the bulb and all is fine now.

View more questions Search