Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smile22 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2007, 09:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xmarksthespot
    I have a few questions for you girl, please answer honestly.

1. What do you look for in a guy?

2. If a guy wants to talk to you for the first time, what kind of approach (his approach) makes you want to get to know him?

3. What kinds of gifts to you prefer from a boyfriend?

4. When a guy asks you out, what does it take for you to say yes?

5. How do you want a guy to flirt with you?

6. After you're going out with a guy, what activities do you want to do with him?

Thanks.
    1. What I look for in a guy is his good looks. But looks only last a while that's why he also has to have a good personality.

2. He should be kind and just try to get to know you. Mabey compliment something you have but definitely not something physical, more like he likes the book you're about to buy, oh and never ever try pick up lines.

3.gifts that come from the heart, and from the stores, mix it up on different holidays. But never just buy gifts or else your spoiling your girlfriend too much and never only make her stuff because that gives her the "cheap" impression.

4. just ask her to get a drink and if she's interested she will say yes but if she's not move on bro.

5. when your already in a relationship tease her, cuddle with her, kiss her, tickle her. And definitely whisper in her ear!

6. going dancing, going to fun recreational places. A bit of everything!
    njett566 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 02:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xmarksthespot
    I have a few questions for you girl, please answer honestly.

1. What do you look for in a guy?

2. If a guy wants to talk to you for the first time, what kind of approach (his approach) makes you want to get to know him?

3. What kinds of gifts to you prefer from a boyfriend?

4. When a guy asks you out, what does it take for you to say yes?

5. How do you want a guy to flirt with you?

6. After you're going out with a guy, what activities do you want to do with him?

Thanks.
    I think that your going about this the rong way. You just have to be yourself and not seem to desprate and trust me you will find girls out there that will like you for youjust do what ever it is that makes you happy and every thing else will fall into suit

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need answers! [ 19 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 2 years now.. everyone swore and so did we that we were perfect until I recently found out he kissed another girl at a party a few months back. He told me everything that happened.. he told me it was when we were fighting.. she came up to him.. kissed him.....

I need some answers [ 1 Answers ]

I have Polycysitic ovarian syndrome and I wanted to know if I can get pregnet or not. Or if I am pregnet because I feel like I have pregnecy symptons:confused:

I need answers. [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend broke up with me for some reason, now me and him goes to a concert on weekends with my sis, and bro. in law, I pay more attention to my brother in law, and my ex starts to play restle with me, Does he still want me?

Need answers [ 8 Answers ]

I have a feeling that my boyfriend is cheating on me and it's a strong gut feeling too! I want to know what questions I can ask him in a around about way, can anyone help me?:(

Need answers [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. My question is, I have been living with my boyfriend in his home for 14 years. We have a 12 year old daughter together. Does he have the right to throw me out whenever we have a fight?

View more questions Search