Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imwithtwo35 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2007, 12:12 PM
    Missing person
    Hello I am a mother of a 15 year old girl, I am trying to find her father because she would like to know him. I know that his name is David Charles Hunt he is a african American male, he is about 43, he got out of prison about 2 years ago. I was living in the area of Flint ,Michigan at the time. What I am asking is there a way that I could locate him without paying to do this?
    supermommy25 Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

Oct 12, 2007, 04:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by imwithtwo35
    Hello I am a mother of a 15 year old girl, I am trying to find her father because she would like to know him. I know that his name is David Charles Hunt he is a african American male, he is about 43, he got out of prison about 2 years ago. I was living in the area of Flint ,Michigan at the time. What I am asking is there a way that I could locate him without paying to do this?
    There are a lot of websites that you can go to to locate people for free, it might not give you all the information you want but I think it will give you enough... If you know enough to search with like his name age date of birth the area he may be in you can find him... you can Google just about any damn thing... lol and you can go to the Yahoo I think it is the white pages, you can also go to the free directory assistance.. 1 800 free 411 they have a web site you can try that... some of them will make you pay but some of them will at least give you a phone number and address without paying trust me I have used these sites myself you just have to be persistent

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missing a person I loved [ 3 Answers ]

I am so depressed because I miss a person I have loved for so long and now I feel that we will never be together.

Missing person divorce [ 3 Answers ]

My American husband left me in 1999 and I am currently residing in France. I have tried locating him but have not been successful. I need to get a divorce and would like to know what steps I need to take. We married in MN in 1989. BTW, I am not a US citizen.

Missing person [ 2 Answers ]

A person identified as Florence Hector from Duluth, Minnesota was reported missing in the early 1970's. She was a retired high school teacher. Can you give me an update as to her status. Was she a victim of foul play?

View more questions Search