Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    djbjmb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2007, 09:45 AM
    Add\remove program in xp
    Need help restoring missing remove button in add\remove program I am using XP Sp2 IE7
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Oct 7, 2007, 02:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by djbjmb
    Need help restoring missing remove button in add\remove program I am using XP Sp2 IE7
    Click on the Start button,
    Then select and then click Control Panel,
    Then select and click on Add or Remove Programs,
    Allow the list to populate,
    You may want to check the box at the upper right to "Show Updates",
    Click to select and highlight the program you wish to Change/Remove,
    Then select Change/Remove as desired.
    When in doubt, use the F1 help feature.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Numerous Java in add remove programs [ 7 Answers ]

I have Java 2 runtime environment SE V1.4.2_03, Java2 runtime environment 6 update1, J2SE runtime environment 5.0 update 10 and JRSE runtime environment 5.0 update 11 in my add remove programs. I was told by someone on another site that I should uninstall all of these and then get the latest...

Need to remove a name and add my name to house title, deed, etc. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, currently my brother and father's name are on a house deed, title, etc. My father passed away so we would need to remove his name from the house and my brother would like to add my name to the house. The house is paid for and carries no mortgage (if that matters). We live in...

Add/remove programe [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to remove a programe from my comp. I have tried to remove it using add/remove programes, but it is still there even though it went thro the remove cycle. The programe is dogs5 which my grandson downloaded & is 450mb.is there any other way I can remove. Any help...

Program still in add/remove after uninstall [ 1 Answers ]

I uninstalled itunes and quicktime from add/remove programs. Even though its uninstalled The itunes is still there in my add/remove program and also in my start/programs section. I uninstalled it several times but its still there. What do I do to fix this?

Add/Remove Programs doesn't have REMOVE option [ 4 Answers ]

In Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs on Windows XP Home, some of the programs do not have the REMOVE button below them. WHY not? How do I remove programs from the Add or Remove Function, when it displays the program, but when I highlight it, it doesn't give the option to REMOVE it?

View more questions Search