Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cornedbeef Posts: 152, Reputation: 4

Oct 7, 2007, 08:41 AM
    Raising pile again. Flattend by furniture
    Hi all, could someone advise on how to bring pile back up on a rug. It has had a weighty table sat on it and now the table is gone the marks look unsightly.
    Thanks Richard.
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2007, 08:44 AM
    I have tried this and it worked for me. I put ice cubes on the indentions and it brought the pile back up and could never tell the table had been setting there

Oct 7, 2007, 08:49 AM
    Thank you Doug for you quick response. I will give that a try.
    Cheers Richard.
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2007, 09:05 AM
    Let me know how this works for you

Oct 7, 2007, 11:17 AM
    H Doug,
    I'm afraid it didn't work for me. I left them on for 30 minutes. But thank you anyway.
    All the best Richard.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 7, 2007, 11:30 AM
    I've successfully used a steam iron (set on warm). You may need to do this more than once.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who's raising the children and why? [ 19 Answers ]

Manabo's question https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/ethics/do-you-think-society-has-gotten-stupider-26589.html has brought me to another question. What are your beliefs on who raises your children? -who has primary care over the children -who's morals are our children growing up with -why are...

Fee vs raising the rent [ 5 Answers ]

In Kentucky, is the only way a landlord can increase their income to raise the rent? Can a month-to-month tenant be charged a single flat fee rather than raising the rent?

Raising in Arizona [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the song in Raising in Arizona when Felicity is telling Noel about Ben getting Lauren pregnant and Ben walks in on them. Thanks so much:)

Raising rent [ 3 Answers ]

In California, is there any limit as to how much a landlord can raise the rent and how much advance notice must the tenant be given?

Raising a toilet flange [ 6 Answers ]

We are putting down tile. Have wood floors so had to put down hardback board first. Our house is approx. 28 yrs. Old. Removed the toilet. We have a metal flange screwed into the original subfloor. We cut a hole in the backerboard around it. The flange is under the lip of a PVC collar that is...

View more questions Search