Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Luke321 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2005, 05:48 PM
    Physical, And Other Problems
    Ok, so I shaved my pubes the other day, LOTS OF ITCHING! God it hurts! And now all of a sudden I just remembered I have to go to a physical in like a week for wrestling... And I have a bumpy bald groin... :eek: what to do?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2005, 05:22 AM
    Shaved
    Hi,
    There are creams and lotions available to ease the hurting. You might also try some Neosporin, available over-the-counter at drug stores. Also, over-the-counter, is Cortisone 10, which is Hydrocortison; a tube of anti-itching cream or jell that works wonders sometimes.
    Best of luck with wrestling,
    fredg
    baal12 Posts: 35, Reputation: 0

Dec 9, 2005, 10:05 PM
    Most people worry about the doctor seeing their penis or testicles, or that the doctors office they might get an erection and seem gay. Some fear the urine test, a shaved pubic region is noticeable from a bare child one, so no worries.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Physical custody [ 4 Answers ]

What would be the reason for a judge to decide to take away the physical custody for one parent to the other?? I'm a college student, and I don't work. However my husband work. If I get divorced, can the judge give the physical custody of my baby to my husband just because I am not working? I am...

Physical Custody [ 1 Answers ]

What would be the reason for a judge to decide to take away the physical custody for one parent to the other?? I'm a college student, and I don't work. However my husband work. If I get divorced, can the judge give the physical custody of my baby to my husband just because I am not working? I am...

Chemical-physical changes [ 3 Answers ]

What is the difference of a physical and a chemical change?

Physical pain long after miscarriage [ 3 Answers ]

On 7/25/05 I miscarried naturally at 5 weeks. It was excrutiatingly painful physically. It felt as if my insides were being pulled out with razor claws. I was in some level of discomfort for the following month but thought that it would eventually go away. I was checked by my GYN on 8/13 and...

View more questions Search