Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ddlagard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2007, 01:52 AM
    Growth in arm! Cyst?
    I JUST noticed a small growth on the outside of my upper left arm. It feels like it's about the size of a small marble. I had a mammogram in July that was negative. I see my OBGYN every 6 months for a breast exam because of a benign breast cyst about 5 years ago. The growth doesn't hurt. I only noticed it as I rubbed my arm. Any idea what this could be?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2007, 02:36 AM
    I think that it would be best if you consulted your OBGYN in person rather than speculating as to what it could be on this site. I know that you will have much more peace of mind if you do that.
    ringme8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2011, 02:38 PM
    I have a big dark spot on my arm it by my elbow it the size of a fifty cent , it get real dry

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Testical cyst [ 3 Answers ]

I am 14 years old, I masturbate once a week, could it have been caused by this? They said I have to take anti-biotics and will have an ultra sound in a few days How did I get this? What are they usually caused from?

Cyst-like bump [ 3 Answers ]

I really need someone advice on this. I have a hard bump about the size of a small pea on the inside of my lip close to my vagina. But here's the thing, it only shows up sometimes. When I have sex once a day it doesn't show up but if I have sex twice or 3 times one day it'll appear and usually stay...

Cyst on ovary [ 1 Answers ]

I need some help, I have just come back from visiting the Gynicologist , I had a miscarriage about a week ago, I was 4 weeks pregnant and now the Gynaecologist tells me I have a cyst on my ovary on the left side about 2.65 X 2.6 cm big, it is sometimes a bit painful but not so bad, he tell me that...

Growth under arm [ 3 Answers ]

I had atiny growth under my arms, may be an extension of breast glands. At aboyt 18 years they were of the size of a grape, now at age 52 they are as large as a lemon and bothersome. They do not hurt but I can not wear sleeveless dresses, the bra strap pinches and it uncomfortable. What is this...

Ovarian Cyst [ 3 Answers ]

Well I was just diagonosed with an ovarian cyst...and the doctor said that it has already ruptured...does anyone know if this could cause a problem getting pregnant?:confused: ..or if this is something I should be really worried about?:( ..One doctor told me that after it ruptured the pain should...

View more questions Search