Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beach girlee Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2007, 07:22 PM
    Big Fish
    :( I'm having a hard time with my fish tank and I was wondering if anyone knows anything about fresh water Angelfish? They are getting sooooooooooo big and I've only had them about 8 months. I have a 47 gallon tall tank.
    Thanks
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2007, 08:27 PM
    I have fresh water angels also.

It may appear cramped because you have a tall tank, but 47 gallons is just fine for the fish you listed.
    mrssittingduck Posts: 151, Reputation: 24

Oct 8, 2007, 05:46 AM
    He rainbow shark will need keeping an eye on though ;) when they get bigger and they can grow to over 9 inches (I used to have an 11 inch rainbow shark) they can urn to bullys, but for now with no probs the tank is fine, just kep an eye for when the shark grows..
    I am assuming it is a rainbow shark you have you sid a shark with red fins?
    If the shark is black with red fins and all the fins are red then it is a rainbow if it is all black apart from its tail fin which is red then you have a red tailed shark,

I have an empty tank sitting here and no fish in it, doesn't somehow seem right \;9 oh well one day I will restock lol
    Good luck with the angels, tey are antastic fish to keep with loads of personality :)
    mrssittingduck Posts: 151, Reputation: 24

Oct 8, 2007, 05:48 AM
    My keyboard is broke exuse errors when they occur feller spilt coffee on it so only works when it wants to

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The # of fish a fish tank can hold. [ 3 Answers ]

The number of tropical fish that an aquarium can hold depends on the volume of the fish tank. The interior dimensions of the fish tank below are 28 cm, 49 cm, and 52 cm. Each fish requires 10,000 cubic centimeters of water. How many tropical fish will this fish tank hold?

DAEWOO 1.5i big big problems [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 1994 daewoo 1.5i and recently for quite some time now when I drive about half an hour it splutters and chokes and cut's out. IT IS multi-point fuel injected. Do not know why it is doing this PLEASE HELP!! Add me on msn if you know why [email protected]

Fish order [ 3 Answers ]

I recently acquired for firying my own haddock at home but can't get the smell out. Any ideas outthere?

In a big, BIG hole. Have small shovel. [ 1 Answers ]

I was just served papers for a debt that I owe on a vehicle that was repo'ed. The vehicle, which was a 2005 Lotus Elise was purchased by myself and a company (the company did not have sufficient credit to purchase the car and I did not have the income to purchase the car, but together we were...

A big big big problem. [ 1 Answers ]

OK.. this one is weird. When I insert a cd in my cd-rom it reads it but it doesn't updates it. Not this is not a big problem but when I insert a writable cd and click on write these new files to this cd, I get the error that there is no cd in the cd-rom. Then I restart my operating system with the...

View more questions Search