Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pepsi_X_Treme Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Oct 6, 2007, 01:36 PM
    The Bangles bass player
    The bass player for the bangles from the early 80's to 2005 was Michael Steele. I've never heard her name spoken out loud, and I would like to know how it is pronounced. Is it Mike-All or Mick-Kay-All? Also, I'd like to know why she left the band in 2005. Thank you.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2007, 01:45 PM
    Its actually pronounced Michael, like you would pronounce it for a guy, but she also goes by "Mickie".

I have never known why she left The Bangles, so I'm not sure about that one. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

E flat bass music [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what key E-flat bass (or E-flat tuba) music is written in? Is it in E-flat or concert pitch?

Bass fishing [ 4 Answers ]

What is the best method to fish for bass?

`N Sync's Lance Bass reveals he is gay [ 27 Answers ]

Lance Bass, band member of 'N Sync, says he's gay and in a ``very stable'' relationship with a reality show star. Bass, who formed 'N Sync with Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone and Chris Kirkpatrick, tells People magazine that he didn't earlier disclose his sexuality because he didn't...

I'm a new player [ 2 Answers ]

How do you protect yourself in sports? My right wrist achs a little after last weekend's execise. Maybe new players are always easy to get hurt:) So how do you protect yourself in sports? Is it useful to wear some kind of wristband? I find the cotton one costs only $0.92 and looks very nice....

View more questions Search