Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donovan940 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2007, 09:37 AM
    Are there any scholarships for kids in private schools?
    I was wondering if there are any scholarships for kids in private elementary and middle schools?
    gaddam mounika Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2007, 12:11 AM
    :confused:
    :confused:
    Quote Originally Posted by donovan940
    I was wondering if there are any scholarships for kids in private elementary and middle schools?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are there any scholarships for gifted kids in elem [ 2 Answers ]

Are there any scholarships for gifted kids in elem. School

Veterinary Schools [ 1 Answers ]

Can I get a list from best to worst colleges and Universities to attend for Veterinary Degrees. Maybe, some extra info as well on a broad term as to what is available in the United States for schools that I can obtain a degree as a veterinarian. Preferably what is available in Texas to start with....

Hunting Schools [ 2 Answers ]

Are there such things as hunting schools, where they teach how to hunt game (tracking, setting up stands, field dressing, etc.)? I can sloppily field dress rabbit, but want to move up to big game. I just don't know anybody that hunts that could teach me.

Scholarships for 10year old in private school [ 1 Answers ]

My child has been accepted to a private school that currently costs 17,500. The school offers some aid. I still have a significant balance to pay - please identify scholarships National or local to Philadelphia PA that I can apply to assist in off- setting tuition costs. She is an excellent...

Looking at new schools [ 0 Answers ]

Where can I find questions to ask a principal at a new school I am interviewing?

View more questions Search