Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ledelman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2007, 08:10 AM
    Dog Poop
    My dog is has been having stomach problems the last few days, he is up all night trying to poop and when he does its slimy and has a tint of green. What does this mean? What is this?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2007, 12:08 PM
    Doesn't sound good to me. If it hasn't cleared up by Monday, I would seek medical care for him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Neighbor's Offensive Dog Poop [ 16 Answers ]

My neighbor walks his dogs SOLELY in his backyard. This causes a seriously offensive odor. By mid-summer, the smell is so bad that we can't sit out there for any length of time without being nauseous. Can anyone suggest a solution to this problem.

Dog eats poop [ 4 Answers ]

My puppie eats her own poop how do I stop it

Dog/puppy eating poop [ 2 Answers ]

This has only just started. My dog is now 11 months old and has just decided to start eating poop, not his own I might add. As we are out walking and some takes his fancy, he will eat it. I have told him off to no avail, growling and saying bad dog etc, but this doesn't appear to work. I am...

Dog walks in his own poop? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, We have a 5 month old Boston Terrier. We leave him in the kitchen while we are at work, which is a pretty big area for the little guy. However, when we come home in the evening he has resorted to shredding his potty pad, walking in his own poop, and peeing in his bed. We are baffled. We know...

Dog will not pee or poop outside [ 1 Answers ]

I just adopted a 2 year old greyhound terrier mix from the kennel four weeks ago. The kennel said that he was an inside dog. The problem is getting him to go to potty outside. He seems to be shy about peeing and pooping. I have taking him for a two hour walk through the park and around the block...

View more questions Search