Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chevy666 Posts: 127, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2007, 06:47 PM
    Kissiing with eyes open
    Hi,
    Im 15 n so is my boyfriend we've been going out for almost 10 months but my question is about him whenever we make out or kiss he always has his eyes open I was just wondering if it actually meant something or if its just like a thing (I guess, I don't really know what to call it)? Sometimes I find it to be annoying
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 5, 2007, 06:52 PM
    Be sure to always close yours.

Oct 5, 2007, 07:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl
    Be sure to always close yours.
    Why?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 5, 2007, 07:04 PM
    If you don't, you two will end up looking at each other and will break off the kiss as you collapse into hysterics.

Oct 5, 2007, 07:33 PM
    Oh OK I was jw and thanks for the advice
    Leidenschaftlich für Wahr Posts: 243, Reputation: 46

Oct 5, 2007, 07:34 PM
    Some guys just like to look at you while you kiss. Sometimes if you look at him also it can be really cool

Oct 5, 2007, 07:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Leidenschaftlich für Wahr
    some guys just like to look at you while you kiss. sometimes if you look at him also it can be really cool
    That's what I think 2 N thanks for your advice
    Lolly_POP5193 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2007, 05:02 AM
    My boyfriend always has his pen too, and if I open mine we either burst into hysterics or we both get creeped out, he's even told me off for opening them because he just likes looking at me... dw about it, its normal... I hope
    Miss Sparkle Posts: 111, Reputation: 6

Nov 16, 2007, 06:30 AM
    Some guys just prefer it that way, if it freaks you out then make sure you close your own eyes, that way you won't know if he's staring at you xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How old do puppies have to be to open there eyes? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay.! I bought my daughter a puppy the year of 06. It was probley around jan-feb. & It was only a couple of months old.She was a hound dog and this year of 07 she ended up pregnant. Well She had her puppies on the 27th of may. I was wondering. How many weeks is it before the puppies open there...

French Kissing ? [ 4 Answers ]

Recently my 1 1/2 yr old daughter has been sticking out her tongue whenever someone tries to kiss her on or near her mouth. I've heard of this before but never known of anyone who's child had this habit. Is this normal? Where could she have gotten this or is it just a curiosity thing? I'm not...

SDT from kissing? [ 6 Answers ]

Is it possible to contract an STD from kissing? If so, how likely is it?:confused:

Kissing [ 14 Answers ]

I just don't know what to do now I just don't know should I kiss hunter today or should I wait for him to kiss me but you see he's never kissed a grl before but I've never had my first kiss yet?? I don't know what to do please someone help...

View more questions Search