Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krakken65 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2007, 06:29 PM
    I need the name of an 60s/70s French movie.
    I saw this movie as a boy. The plot is like this: boy gets contaminated by raditaion while swimming in French Polinesia near the nuclear test site. Boy gets sick and has few months to live. His father is doing everythibg to please him... They live in a castle. Father with some friends goes to the zoo and steal wolf. I think I remember that the father was played by some famous actor but can't remember the name...
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2007, 08:58 PM
    Dear God, that's one of the worst movies in the world! It's so bad that in my family, each year it's given as a Christmas gift to punish an errant sibling. It's called The Christmas Tree and it stars William Holden.
    krakken65 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2007, 09:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Purukivel
    Dear God, that's one of the worst movies in the world! It's so bad that in my family, each year it's given as a Christmas gift to punish an errant sibling. It's called The Christmas Tree and it stars William Holden.
    Thanks a lot for help :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A movie from the late 70s or early 80s [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I saw this movie on cable TV when I was little. Here are the details the I can remember. The movie focused on a brother and sister duo. They take a journey with a bunch of companions. Fire and water were two of their companions, they were personified as ballet dancers. On the journey,...

Old Kids movie 70s-80? Go Through Mirror [ 15 Answers ]

I am trying to recall what this movie is called. It was about a toy girl or doll who would come through a little girls bedroom closet mirror. Then it's a fairytale world .There is also a witch or mean queen that has a strawberry tree that is like the tree of youth or beauty. I know she drops a...

Looking for this Song from the 60s possibly early 70s [ 1 Answers ]

Im trying so hard to find these songs, and who is the band. I had it on a small 45 record and had 4 songs on it. I remember the words in 2 of the songs. Goes something like this "full lights all arround will eluminate every sounds" the other song " In the corner of the village green.......wont you...

70s - 80s kids movie. Need a title! [ 1 Answers ]

I remember this movie we saw in the theatres, when I was a little kid. All I can remember is: there were three little kids... a boy and a girl, and another boy from the 'magical' land they were in... The first boy had like a magic sword and a cape that would make him invisible, and the boy...

70s black comedy movie title [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Experts, I'm desperate to find the name of this movie which I remember seeing but not the title (or director or anything else useful). It's an American made black comedy and dates from the 70s or maybe early 80s, set in a big, high-rise city. It's about a quiet, innocent, inexperienced...

View more questions Search