Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trideout Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2007, 05:30 PM
    While our puppy was on a leash, he was hit be a car.
    After placing my children in the car after leaving the dog park our puppy was hit by a car. I got my children into the car and had our puppy on a lease which I attach to my hip because I have two small children and need both hands. I was parked on the side of the road and had my door wide open and was getting ready to pick up my puppy and put him into the car when a car was going at a high rate of speed hit my puppy. I had to jump back and slamed against my car injuring my back, which is irrelevant. Because I am only concerned by what my children are going through and am not or will not want anything more than the cost of replacing our puppy.

I WANT TO KNOW IF THE INSURANCE COMPANY OF THE DRIVER WILL PAY THE $400.00 SO THAT I CAN EASE SOME OF THE PAIN THAT MY CHILDREN HAVE AND REPLACE OUR PUPPY.

And I ask this because of the situation, there was another vehicle driving the opposite direction that stopped to allow the vehicle that hit our dog to move over to pass safely but he did not, he stayed on his path and almost hit me and consiquently killed my 5 month old Silky Terrier. I will give up any claim I have for my back, all I want is to give my children a puppy so there not sad anymore.
    Tonya
    I don't know if it matters but we reside in Maine.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 5, 2007, 05:34 PM
    Don't give up anything. Submit a claim to his insurance company. If they don't pay sue them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Puppy won't walk on leash [ 4 Answers ]

My three month old puppy won't walk on a leash, as soon as I hook her leash up she just ducks and stays close to the ground and even tries pulling away sometimes. I if carry her away from the house and put her down with the leash attached she will go back to the house but that is the only time she...

What's the best way on leash training your puppy? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 7 1/2 week old little darling of a puppy, but she's a stubborn little ----- (haha, kidding!) when we get her on her leash. At bathroom time she's not too bad, because we take her to an area of our yard to go to the washroom, and then bring her back in. But when we try to take her for a...

My puppy won't budge while on a leash [ 1 Answers ]

When we first got the dog it walked just fine with a collar and leash. Then seemingley overnight, the dog won't budge. I refuse to have a dog and not be able to take it on walks or anywhere that require a leash. I have a GSD puppy and it will need to the exercise and will get so big that I won't be...

Puppy that pulls and jumps on leash [ 3 Answers ]

My 6 mo old puppy is constantly pulling when walking. I'm afraid that she is going to choke herself.. she also gets very excited when she sees another person or dog and jumps on them. What can I do to make her calm down when she is outside?

Puppy doesn' walk on leash! [ 19 Answers ]

I just got an 8week old Great Dane puppy, and I have been taking her out on a regular basis to try to get used to her leash, and she won't walk. She just sits there and won't budge! I have tried treats and encouragement, but she still won't get up or walk. I don't know what to do about it.

View more questions Search