Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mayquest Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2007, 04:27 PM
    Pregnant or ovarian cyst
    My last period was 8/28/07.I asked my endo for serum hcg test( Im a diabetic) but test was negative,my period are not irregular they are every 26days, still have no period until today, I had some bleeding even had to use a pad,I had some discomfort and some cramping, but then its stopped and no more bleeding? So my question is am I pregnant or could this be a sign of a ovarian cyst, a year ago I had somewhat the same problem, ultrasound confirmed a complex ovarian cyst. Which went away on its own,so I'm kind of nervous that if I go the gyn he will say its an ovarian cyst.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 5, 2007, 04:29 PM
    You need to go to the gyno either way. Cysts can become very serious.

Without knowing your health history or do a physical it is nearly impossible to say for sure exactly what this is.

Have you taken a pregnancy test using first morning urine yet?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cyst-like bump [ 3 Answers ]

I really need someone advice on this. I have a hard bump about the size of a small pea on the inside of my lip close to my vagina. But here's the thing, it only shows up sometimes. When I have sex once a day it doesn't show up but if I have sex twice or 3 times one day it'll appear and usually stay...

Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 22 and I have PCOS, so I know I'm going to have fertility issues. It makes me really sad knowing that I might not be able to have my own children because that's one of my biggest dreams in life. I was just wondering if anybody has this here and has successfully had children?

Ovarian Cancer [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering how many women out there have gone or had ovarian cancer? My grandmother died last year on 9/11 after battling with it for over 8 years. She was diagnosed at age 60-65 somewhere areound there. My mom was diagnosed at age 50. My mom has recovered and cancer hasn't come back, but...

Painful ovarian cysts [ 1 Answers ]

I am a thirty year old female who has been having pelvic pain since September 2006 I went to two doctors before christmas one said I had an enlarged ovary and sent me for an external ultrasound which found nothing and the second doctor said the same thing I was tested for std's infections etc all...

Ovarian Cyst [ 3 Answers ]

Well I was just diagonosed with an ovarian cyst...and the doctor said that it has already ruptured...does anyone know if this could cause a problem getting pregnant?:confused: ..or if this is something I should be really worried about?:( ..One doctor told me that after it ruptured the pain should...

View more questions Search