Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    classicalpepzee Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2007, 02:32 PM
    Would a senior guy in high school go out with a sophomore girl in high school?
    I am a sophomore in high school and I like this senior guy in my school. Last year I went out with this guy who was my age and he was way to imature for me, and wasn't looking for a real relationship, it somethimes seemed to be a friends with benefits thing then a relationship, all he ever wanted was sex, and then he cheated on me. So now I'm trying to find a more mature guy to have a real relationship with
    So do you think a senior would go out with a sophomore, do you think his buddies would tease him about it?
    I really need some advice
    By the way how do I tell/ let this guy know I like him, even start talking to him more
    iloveLf221 Posts: 62, Reputation: 5

Oct 5, 2007, 03:05 PM
    Uuuumm, Im only a freshman, and one of my closest friends is a guy, and he's a senior, so I don't see why he wouldn't at least get to know you... :)))
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2007, 03:18 PM
    It happens all the time. But keep in mind that, just because he's a senior, that doesn't necessarily make him any more mature than a sophomore. As for approaching him, maybe get a mutual friend/acquaintance to introduce you.
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

Oct 5, 2007, 03:32 PM
    Guy's usually like a younger girl because they are closer to their maturity level. You should ask him out, I loved when girls asked me out. It shows confidence and that is sexier than a girl wearing only a sports jersey. Well, not really but it's sexy.
    xmarksthespotx Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2007, 03:33 PM
    I'm a sophomore in college now, so this is a few years back for me, but my high school boyfriend was two years ahead of me. We started dating when I was in 9th grade and he was in 11th, and continued to date until he graduated from high school and went away to college.

I don't think it's a big deal, but you have to play your cards right. Don't come on too strong. As far as talking to him, maybe try to find him on myspace and add him, or make an effort to say hello in passing until things get friendlier.

I say go for it. What do you have to lose?
    Leidenschaftlich für Wahr Posts: 243, Reputation: 46

Oct 5, 2007, 06:01 PM
    Sorry but if you really want a mature guy maybe you should look for older than senior in high school. Ive always dated older guys, the maturity, and strong presence of an older man has just always been really attractive. Not all girls are like that, but a lot of the successful relationships Ive seen have been between an older guy and younger girl...

But if this guy really is mature like you say, go for it! :) you could let him know through a friend, or a text, or just walk straight up to him and say hey maybe if the both of us can find some time we can catch a coffee sometime ;)
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2007, 06:40 PM
    Most marriages are between a man that is usually around two to four years older than she is, so therefore you dating a Senior seems about right to me. You also mentioned the friend with benefits thing. You never have to have dates with a guy of any age for that reason, you are the one that is in control of that, so do ever loose it.
    carlito5 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Oct 5, 2007, 08:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by classicalpepzee
    I am a sophmore in highschool and i like this senior guy in my school. last year i went out with this guy who was my age and he was way to imature for me, and wasnt looking for a real relationship, it somethimes seemed to be a friends with benifits thing then a relationship, all he ever wanted was sex, and then he cheated on me. so now im trying to find a more mature guy to have a real relationship with
    so do u think a senior would go out with a sophmore, do u think his buddies would tease him about it?
    i really need some advice
    by the way how do i tell/ let this guy know i like him, even start talking to him more
    Ok! First thing first, what I seen and experince about gilrs going out with guys other then them is not preaty.Ask yourself this:What if he live to collage and you can seee him more as you used to?how do I know I can trust he words?What if he tells me to trust him and he sames to always have a sample answer for everything,how do I know his not laying?
    -How to talk to him-
    -well simple you work yourself up, but he has to have the same matureness as you or a little more.

Now is your life do it if you want,but if I were to give you an answer I'll say nooo!!
    But if you do Know him for at least 4 month before going out with him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Freashman at high school [ 16 Answers ]

Well there are a couple of things... 1. what should I wear to the first day of school? 2. I'm just starting hs and ik a lot of people. But I've never gone to school w/ any of the kids going there. Some are nice and some are different. I like all the kids I know which is pretty much all the...

Low Cost high school Diploma? [ 1 Answers ]

Im trying to trun my life around and part of the process is getting my high school diploma... is there any schools that provide accredited high school diplomas at lower costs than 200 dollars or more?:confused:

Continue high school or just get a GED [ 3 Answers ]

We live in New York. My son is going to be 18 this July. He is somewhat still a Freshman in high school.(or barely Sophomore) due to his credits. He repeated 5th grade. He failed classes Freshman year of high school. (as to why he was lacking credits) He always had to go to summer schools. I...

Major high school headache [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so here's the thing, I'm starting high school in a few months I mean I'm already finishing eighth grade, but the thing is, my mom put me in a school I DESPISE for eighth grade an dits a high school also, she says she's keeping me in it for good.. well until I graduate 12. What in the world do...

View more questions Search