Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marzapan741 Posts: 478, Reputation: 14

Oct 5, 2007, 01:10 PM
    What should I do- Harrasment/Assult/attempting theft
    So today walking out of school (10th grade) and these 3 black girls were behind me. One of them pulls my bag, and I turn around she says "why you looking at me like I did it" and her friend said something rude so I was like whatever, and turned around.

Then one of them punched me in my back where I had SURGERY!
    When I asked them who the hell did it they laughed and pointed in 8 million ways -.-

I would have puchned them but I know better- I just said "Wow you all need to learn respect"
    And one of them said "Respect? Haha htis is high skeeewl"

What should I do?

I don't know the girls. I never spoken to them.
    And I dotn really know what they look like :/

What can I do ?
    bignaked101 Posts: 151, Reputation: 6
    -

Oct 5, 2007, 01:16 PM
    Tell the principal, Don't fight them, all that will do is get you into trouble, people can get expelled for bullying these days...
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2007, 01:51 PM
    Are you okay? Were you hurt when you were hit?

Yes, report them. File assault charges for hitting you. There is supposed to be a zero tolerance for harassment, bullying, unwanted physical contact. I know that is easy for me to say, I live over a 1000 miles from you. But please, tell your folks and report the incident to your principal. Good luck to you.

Oct 5, 2007, 02:24 PM
    I would nenevr waste my time on them. There not worth it.

I want to tell him but I dotn know there names and my high school is huge! :[

Thanks so much guys

And yes I am okay just very angry but hey Im going to have the last laugh?

Can they still do something even if I don't know the girls or what they look like?
    -

Oct 5, 2007, 02:39 PM
    In most cases (my cousin has had this done) the principal will walk around the school with you so you can point them out, if not, just ask someone for their name, just believe me, schools get serious cash cuts for bullying in their school, and cash cuts mean less money for them, so of course they will be mad at these girls, and most likely suspend/expel them.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 5, 2007, 02:44 PM
    Turn it around. Get a pleasantly surprised look on your face and tell one of them how cool her hair looks and how did she get it to stay that way or tell one of them how beautiful she looks in that color or style or mention you've never seen them around and wonder what their names are. In other words, smile and be friendly and kill 'em with kindness. Your about-face will surprise them and capture their attention and charm the sox off them. Of course, be sure to really mean it too.

They are bullies who want to push your buttons and get you mad or scared. Don't let it happen. Make them think they are the best thing that has come into your life this week. Disarm them. Be the one in control. You can do it.
    -

Oct 5, 2007, 02:47 PM
    If that really works now days I will give you a hug...

People now days are the type that just don't learn until you take action, she may end up getting hurt if she does that
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 5, 2007, 02:50 PM
    Bullies 50 years ago act like bullies in 2007. Bulliness hasn't ever changed. Bullies are scared little people inside who have to throw their weight around in order to one-up others and make themselves feel better and more powerful.

As I said, kill 'em with kindness.
    -

Oct 5, 2007, 02:55 PM
    Well if you say that this works, I am totally with you, but if this tactic doesn't work I urge you to tell someone
    icecream Posts: 160, Reputation: 6

Oct 5, 2007, 03:13 PM
    I hate hearing this kind of stories. I really hope your all right. I use to be a bully myself and hated my high school past cause of what I did. I apoligize for them and soon they will know what they did was wrong!

Oct 5, 2007, 03:23 PM
    Thank yo uall for your concern.
    I used to be a meanie but I changed.

I mean- the fact they don't know me and never spoke to me is why I'm so mad.

How can you just disrespect someone like that.
    High school or not, you still need respect.

I am going to feel like an idiot when I tell the school because I don't even know what these girls look like- They were just very ugly.
    icecream Posts: 160, Reputation: 6

Oct 5, 2007, 03:24 PM
    LOL @ ugly. So your saying your pretty :D

Oct 5, 2007, 03:29 PM
    Hahaha Nah =PP I have the msot lowest self esteeem person you will meet :p But if I get mad I get like "NUH UHH!!"

I mean, only one of them was pretty.
    One was tall, "big bonded" and had chap skin all over her face. Hair in a pony tail.
    The other one was kind of short- didn't see her much
    The other girl had a curly wig on and was kind of skinny.
    -

Oct 5, 2007, 06:42 PM
    Lol, that is very disturbing

Oct 5, 2007, 06:47 PM
    Lmao- what is
    -

Oct 5, 2007, 06:49 PM
    Pretty much all of their descriptions, except for the short one.. that's pretty normal

Oct 5, 2007, 06:54 PM
    =]]hahahahaaha]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Attempting To Live With A Felony [ 14 Answers ]

I am currently stuck in a hole job working the front desk for a hotel. I enjoy working in customer service and have 2 years at this job, so I have the experience. The problem is my felony is only 2-3 years old, and when I applied at another hotel chain the corporate office said it needs to be 7...

Simple assult [ 2 Answers ]

I have just found out my fiancé and I had a fight when drunk one night we were stressed about finaces... anyway we were fighting in public and the cops got both of us and took us to jail, I went to 8th and race in philadelphia called the round house and well my fiancé had one dui warrant here in...

Domestic assult [ 8 Answers ]

OK I'm 37 years ols never been in trouble all my life... The other night me and my boyfriend of a year and a half went out drinking and got into a fight in the middle of the street. The cops came and arrested both of us. The only thing I really remember is being shackled down at the jail. I kind of...

Computer Freezes when attempting log on [ 2 Answers ]

The issue is with an office computer with Windows XP. All computers are networked. This one computer has been fine up to yesterday. It would first freeze at the boot screen. I restored factory settings and it now makes it all the way to the log in screen. When u press ctrl-alt-delete to log in, it...

View more questions Search