Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tweetybird22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2007, 11:51 AM
    Confused
    Can anyone help me my period is nearly 2 months late I have had loads off negative test so I don't think I'm pregnant but the thing is I have having unprotected intercourse a lot in the past 2 months and now I'm getting bad cramps and cloudy discharge and feeling tired going the toilet a lot and eating a lot is there any chance I have got pregnant even after missing my period and its too early to test :confused:
    MeandYou4Ever Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Oct 5, 2007, 12:33 PM
    If I were you I would go to the doctors and get checked out. Good luck with everything.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 5, 2007, 12:38 PM
    Time for a doctor's appointment. HPTs are notorious for false negatives as some women do not test positive until later in pregnancy. This may be what is happening to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused [ 12 Answers ]

I am a singlefemale who has been seeing a married male pshycologist for 2 and a half years due to a workplace injury.We are now becoming sexually involved. What should I do.I think I may be getting more involved than I should be, our feelings have gone well past the ethics of his profession.I...

Confused on what I'm becoming [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all During my day when I feel relaxed I reflect on myself. I ask myself questions and answer them. Some of the things that I'm having issues with is accepting what I'm becoming. For an example a year ago I went through a breakup. After the breakup I joined a gym and lost a lot of weight...

Confused [ 7 Answers ]

Hey.. okay I'm going to start with me and my boyfriend broke up like 2 months ago we went out for over a year and the beginning I didn't know what I wanted I was so confused because I had just got out of a bad relationship and I didn't want to get hurt but over time he grew on me and I realized...

So confused [ 3 Answers ]

Hey people if any one can help me on this it would be great, well I'm 3 and ahalf mnths late and I have taking 2 pregnancy test and both were Neg , my tummy has gotten a little bigger and in hurts all the time, but I have been late before but never like this and with tummy pain all the time... so...

Confused about everything [ 2 Answers ]

Im 14 and I'm confused lately. I have been beating on myself lately that I might be gay. I think it is mind games because I never had the thought at all, but I'm not sure. I am always shy around girls and I think I am more afraid to try and get a girlfriend or something because then I would have to...

View more questions Search