Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leidenschaftlich für Wahr Posts: 243, Reputation: 46

Oct 5, 2007, 11:32 AM
    Would boosting a guys confidence cause him to think less of you?
    So, I am recently married, and completely and totally off my feet with love for this fella'.
    We have a great relationship, ticklefests, makeout sessions, the works- anyway, Honestly I think that he is th hottest guy on the face of the earth. He has just the right amount of hair on his legs and arms, muscular shoulders, thick dark hair, deep green eyes, etc.
    I always tell him this, like all the time. I could just watch him walk around and be more amused by that than by TV or anything else.
    I was just wondering if building up a guys ego could make him feel like you are inadequate.
    I mean he doesn't treat me badly in any way, I was just wondering if there are guys out there were that could happen...

michealb Posts: 484, Reputation: 129

Oct 5, 2007, 12:08 PM
    Looks aren't everything. My wife is physically hotter than me but I have other things going for me. So I would say as long as you don't feel inadequate you shouldn't worry about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

NO confidence [ 1 Answers ]

Im meant to be going college today to talk about what I want to do.. And I'm scared I've got confidence in other aspects of my life but starting college is scary I got attackd in school and dropped out and fell into a depression and startd self-harming I'm trying to get over that its working but...

Where has my confidence gone? [ 3 Answers ]

How do you pick yourself up after you have fallen so deep into this hole. I have become the lowest of the low. Myself confidence is lost... I don't have a grasp at anything anymore. I feel as if I have lost my ground, no I don't have a ground anymore... It's like I am floating. I've completely...

Confidence. [ 3 Answers ]

Oh I'm admitting it. I have self confidence issues. I never thought I did because well... I don't know I always thought I was pretty dam confident.. but after asking here and talking to some friends they all agree that I have low confidence in myself... Something like I feel I'm not good enough...

View more questions Search