Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 5, 2007, 10:00 AM
    Ultimate Female Joke
    It has long been contended that there are male jokes and there are female jokes, and there are unisex jokes. Here is a joke I consider a true female joke. I offer it to you in the hopes that women will love it and men will pass it along to a woman who will love it.

A woman was sitting at a bar enjoying an after-work cocktail with her girlfriends when an exceptionally tall, handsome, extremely sexy, middle-aged man entered. He was so striking that the woman could not take her eyes off him.

The young-at-heart man noticed her overly attentive stare and walked directly
    Toward her. (As men will.)

Before she could offer her apologies for staring so rudely, he leaned over and whispered to her, "I'll do anything, absolutely anything, that you want me to do, no matter how kinky, for $20.00...on one condition."

Flabbergasted, the woman asked what the condition was. The man replied, "You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words."

The woman considered his proposition for a moment, and then slowly removed a $20 bill from her purse, which she pressed into the man's hand along with her address. She looked deeply into his eyes, and slowly and meaningfully said:

"Clean my house."
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2007, 10:05 AM
    I'm with you, sister!
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 13, 2007, 04:48 AM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool Ultimate Care II LSQ9010PW6 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am trying to find out what could be cause my washer to be draining its water during the agitate period. When it is suppose to be shaking and washing the clothes it is draining the water and by half way through the agitate process there is no water left in the washer. What could be causing...

Whirlpool Washer Ultimate Care II [ 1 Answers ]

Our Whirlpool washer has developed a strong, musty odor. We think it is coming out of the hole in the agitator. Can the agitator be taken off? What could be making a strong smell? I have tried running clorox through, and it doesn't seem to help. Thanks

Ultimate Reality [ 3 Answers ]

Rewriting the Reality Code The Quantum Power of Living From The Answer Copyright © Gregg Braden Reprinted with permission from Mystic Pop Magazine, Nov/Dec Issue 2006 Gregg Braden » Home “What strange beings we are!” noted the 13th Century mystic Rumi, “That sitting in Hell at the bottom...

What is Ultimate Frisbee? [ 1 Answers ]

I just saw it on the list of subjects, and thought it looked cool. So... what is it and how do you play?

View more questions Search