Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abcbaker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2007, 09:21 AM
    Where to get fingerprinting done?
    I'm a truck driver that has applied for a job that requires fingerprinting for a background check. I'm trying to figure out how to find places that I can get them done. The few places I have found have very limited hours so I cannot get to them because I am working. I am sure I pass hundreds of places during the week that can do them, but I can't find a reasonable way to locate them. Do I have to just start calling dozens of police and sheriff stations and asking?
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2007, 09:51 AM
    I had to be fingerprinted for two jobs I had... stockbroker... postal service worker.

I just stopped at the local police station, and they fingerprinted me.
    angiehamblen Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Jan 24, 2011, 11:20 AM
    Go to www.L1Id.com and search for enrollment centers in your state. It is a much better experience than the polic department.
    sherryp7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2011, 11:06 PM
    I know where to go get my fingerprint done at I just need the number I live in chicago il,60620 it on 63 normal st
    Gabby77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2011, 01:02 AM
    I applied for a school bus driver and I have to get finger printed. I have a DUI conviction 6 years old will that affect me getting the job?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does an arrest w/ no conviction show in FBI Fingerprinting? [ 3 Answers ]

I was arrested about 6 months ago and was fingerprinted and booked. Fortunately, when I showed up for my 1st court date, the D.A. advised me that the case/charges had been dismissed. BUT they did say that there was a one-year time frame during which the case could be opened up again. I've called...

Do arrests show up on LIVESCAN fingerprinting? [ 2 Answers ]

I was arrested two years ago for getting into a physical fight with an ex-boyfriend. I had to stay in jail for a few days but then I was released with NO conviction. I want to get a livescan fingerprinting, but I am wondering if this arrest will show up? I don't want this to hurt my chances of...

Fingerprinting by FBI for adoption [ 6 Answers ]

If there is an arrest for Theft by Taking, but no conviction, does one need to get the record expunged? If the record is expunged, wiil the information that is pulled up by fingerprinting for adoption look any different than if it was not expunged? Is it assumed that if a fingerprint number...

Backround checks and Fingerprinting [ 2 Answers ]

I was just hired for a job as a Adult Care Program Aide. I start on Monday-12/04/06. They had me go to a place that took my fingerprints and they will also do a backround check. I am 63 years old and back around 25 years ago I got into trouble with a charge about doing something to prevent the...

View more questions Search