Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    breebreeb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2007, 08:46 AM
    Could I be pregnant
    I have recently taken a pregnancy test well two and both came up negative. I stupidly did this before my due period. However I waited for my period to come and it never. But my friend said i could just be late. Earlier this week me and my boyfriend had protected sex and he noticed I was bleeding. I thought I had come on but I am usually really heavy and last at least 5days. This was different, I was lighter and it wasn't heavy. I have been feeling tired, ill and really irritated. I am going to the doctors on Tuesday, but I was just wondering if you could help. so i know what to expect. I am sooo nervous. Thank you x x:p
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2007, 08:54 AM
    Well the first symptom of being pregnant is a missed period. The other symptoms don't come until later. The symptoms you're describing are also associated with one getting their period not just being pregnant.

When was your period due to come? Have you tried to take another one recently with first morning urine?

There is a chance you could've gotten pregnant as there is whenever you have unprotected sex. I would take another test just to see what happens and do it with your first morning urine (I can't say that enough its crucial to getting a proper result). Pregnancy tests can deliver false negatives but not false positives.

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Could I be pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I'm a bit confused and was wondering if anyone has ever had this problem.. My cycle is usually a 35 cylce. I ovulated around the week of the 18 June using the home ovulating kits and had light spotting for a couple of days on the 27, 28 and 29 June. My period should have come on the 6 June it is...

Could I be pregnant by this [ 3 Answers ]

I don't really think I'm pregnant at all but my france thinks I am because get mad easily like at never thing... so can that be a sign for me being pregnant or no

I think I am pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

Okay well this would be my second child if I am pregnant. I am almost 2 weeks over my period date and I have taken 4 tests. The test have all come back negative. The only thing is with my son I had to take 10 before I found out that I was going to have a baby! I have to pee all the time, tenderness...

Could I be pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi my name is Coleen and I am trying to find out if there is a possibility that I could be pregnant. I had unprotected sex on the 18th and 22nd of Feb. 2007. I then felt cramping in my lower tummy and sides. I am also always very fatigued and my nipples are sore. I started getting cramping in my...

View more questions Search