Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caseybeavin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2007, 07:40 AM
    Who sings this 'Never gonna' blah blah blah song?
    Who sings the song from the 80's, that has a male singer, kind of up-tempo and the lyrics are these... or sort of, something similar...

... Never going to let you go,
    Never going to give you up,
    Never going to run around and hurt you.

Never going to make you cry,
    Never going to say good bye,
    Never going to (blah, blah, blah... ) :eek:
    Goddard Posts: 50, Reputation: 9

Oct 5, 2007, 07:42 AM
    Rick Astley.

Never Gonna Give You Up - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings this song or what is the song title? [ 16 Answers ]

I'd like to know who sings or the song title of these lyrics: " I owe you (or IOU) oh you got to me, I'm gonna love you right back, I'm gonna repay you with love baby"

Who's sings this song... or name of song [ 3 Answers ]

Song for the early 80's... love song... lyrics I remember... I knew that there was nothing I wanted to do but spend my life with you... I want to hold you in my arms and tell you what I want to do...

Blah blah blah [ 1 Answers ]

I'm in middle school and I want to become popular I just don't know what to talk about talking topics please

Friends boyfriend moodyness BLAH! [ 6 Answers ]

1]HOW DO I MAKE MORE BOYFRIEND BE MORE AFFECTIONATE. And make him want to be around me more.. I was just with him and I was with him earlier this morning then we both went to work then he went and played soccer with his older brother and then came over and we went and got food and he went straight...

Tired,pain, just blah [ 1 Answers ]

I just feel tired all the time but then when it comes to going to bed I can't sleep I hurt all the time head, back, legs, ankles, feet, neck you name it. I just want to know if anyone has any ideas on what could be wrong. I am just feel like I could sleep all the time and then in the afternoon I...

View more questions Search