Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lfield Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2007, 04:04 AM
    Flying bugs problem
    I am so hoping that someone out there in never ever land who is not up at 5 am cause they were to buzy be swarmed by these invisable flying insects that are constantly bumbing into me, in my hair,eyes and are only in my bed room. When I'm using the PC I will catch a glimpse of them as they cut out the light . I truly can not see them. Here is where gets interesting. I live in a waterfront condo that is very clean and all wood floors. Recently we had a 4 mill renervation and stripped all buildings down to drywall they found a bed of roaches under my garden room upstairs. Of course they didn't tell me tioll after they just covered them up and month later. So I am being told they are american roach. Is there anyway that this thing that is driving me to think about meeting my maker possible connected to the large god there friggen large roaches upstairs. Thanks in advance I will wait to hang till hear from someone sane
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2007, 06:12 AM
    Pest Control > Cockroaches > Roaches > Expert Advice

Here is a link to pest control tips.
    Hopefully someone else could shed light on if the flying bugs are the same as the roaches in your home.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

INternet Explorer.stop running this script [ 19 Answers ]

About 15 minutes after booting up Internet Explorer a get a.. stop running this script message.. saying " a script on this page is causing IE to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer may be unresponsive." How do I get rid of this annoying box?

Helppp.its killing me [ 7 Answers ]

Am feeling so sad because of what I did--once my parents scolded me very badly so to hurt them back I started pretending that I have gone mad,I started dancing and talking to myself.They thought that I have gone mad in real and they took me to a doctor for that as I wanted them to think that I...

I can't stop thinking about killing myself [ 17 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I split up 3 months ago, we were together for 5 years. I am 28 years old and I have had enough. I am originally from the country but moved to the city about 7 years ago. During this whole time, I have had NO friends. The only friends I have had were friends of my boyfriends, now...

This is killing me! [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a motorolla commercial, for the red Krzr. The commercial was all digitally done/animated, of a red krazr popping up with red flashy backgrounds, doing various movements. What is killing me is the song that was playing! I cannot find the commercial on YouTube so it may be farely knew. Has...

He's killing me (not litteraly) [ 4 Answers ]

But its true there's this guy I like he's cute funny and were verry similar he's one of the few people who understands me and how I hide my emotions but we have one suttle personality diffrence I'm friends with this guy he's gotten in a fist fight in twice. I'm not sure if its because of that but...

View more questions Search