Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    John Da Posts: 195, Reputation: 3

Oct 5, 2007, 03:58 AM
    The Smart Husband
    One evening a husband, thinking it would be being funny, said to his wife “Perhaps we should start washing your clothes in Slim Fast. Maybe it would take a few inches off of your butt!” His wife was not amused, and decided that she simply couldn’t let such a comment go unrewarded.

The next morning the husband took a pair of underwear out of his drawer. “What the Hell is this?” he said to himself as a small dust cloud appeared when he shook them out. ‘April,’ he hollered into the bathroom, “Why did you put talcum powder in my underwear?”

She replied with a snicker, “It’s not talcum powder honey… it’s Miracle Grow!”
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2007, 09:42 AM
    LOL... he he, isn't it supposed to be titled smart WIFE? Thanks for the laugh!
    ranjitkumarpanda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2007, 08:32 AM
    Is A Jungle A Jungal.if Jangal Is A Jangal Then Where Is A Jangal
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2007, 08:06 PM
    Ha ha :-)
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2007, 07:41 AM
    Haha, Sike...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Smart Old Man [ 6 Answers ]

An elderly man in North Carolina had owned a large farm for several years. He had a large pond in the back, fixed up nice; picnic tables, horseshoe courts, and some apple and peach trees. The pond was properly shaped and fixed up for swimming when it was built. One evening the old farmer...

Not too smart [ 1 Answers ]

Can any one tell me where people in Washington DC pay their taxes to.. Is it Maryland. Or?.

Smart valve [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have two questions. I have a Tempstar gas furnace that has a intermittent smart valve issue. It sometimes goes days and works fine and others, it will not open the main gas line. I get an orange glow from the ignitor, but the gas never comes on and the cycle ends after a few tries....

View more questions Search