It won't let me do anything on the computer
    I click on the icons and it won't do anything

My task bar has disappeared too.

Please help

Thanks {e-mail address removed-<>}
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 5, 2007, 06:08 AM
    Have you done any maintenance? Defrag, malware scans, registry cleanup?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Saturn won't start, power locks won't work, radio resets itself. [ 4 Answers ]

My 99 Saturn has had some starting problems in the past. It would sometimes not start but if you let it sit from anywhere from 45 minutes to 24 hours, it would eventually start. Or, after having Dad look at it, we could tap the starter and it would work. So we thought it was the starter. I...

Kenmore he4 panel won't work and dryer won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I have had the circuit board/panel replaced once on my he4. I had only 2 weeks left on the warranty and figured it should be OK once it was fixed. They wanted another $200 to renew the warranty! Didn't have the $$ at the time. Anyway, the same darn thing is happening... you have to push the buttons...

My computer won't start [ 1 Answers ]

Ive had a lot of problem with my computer and until recently it started to messed up. My friend download a game called warrock. Soon after that my computer started to messed up and it no longer is even able to load that fast anymore or even take me to the main window. Can anyone help me

Computer won't boot up [ 11 Answers ]

When I turn on my computer the fans will run and everything but my computer will not boot up. I just get a black screen with a message on it saying something like Samsung Edie P/N 3240703425 overdrive BIOS. I can't even get into my BIOS to do antying it just sticks on this screen. My fans in my...

Personal computer as sole computer at work [ 1 Answers ]

I work for a non-profit which has a very low (almost non-existant) budget. When I started work, I agreed to use my personal laptop, which I had purchased about 2 years prior, as my work computer because they could not afford to provide the equipment I needed to do my job (marketing, PR, web...

View more questions Search