Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Genuineforce Posts: 76, Reputation: 2

Oct 4, 2007, 09:50 PM
    What do you all feel about getting back together?
    Hello to all of you, glad to be back on the site. I would very much like
    Your opininions on my relationship issue:
    Her and I were together for amost a year. We both had issues to address that
    Didn't get dealt with properly. On my end it was insecurities and not trusting
    Her. On her end it was fear, due to our relationship moving fast. Note this was a long distance relationship, however it was very real, we saw each other every 2 weeks and talked enough to maintain the closeness.
    However as a reslut of our issues, she began speaking to another man, I confronted it eventually, the two of them who had never met but as I saw online were making plans to. It blew up, and we stopped talking. This happened in late July. After not talking for almost two months, she contacted me, and in fact appologised for her immaturity towards our real issues. I felt that she was being genuine with what she had to say, and we agreed to be friends. Now it is already October and we decided to start spending time with each other as friends, and have met each other already. Going to meet her
    Next weekend again and have already made plans to go on vaction together. Still friends though, however we started holding hands and hugging.
    No kissing or sex, but we had to touch in some way we felt towards the end
    F our trip. I appologise for making this so long by the way.

Here's the deal, she is increasing her affection to me, giving me knicknames, she wrot me a detailed love letter, made me gifts by hand,
    Washed my dishes, and cooked for me, and keeps mentioning moving away, "can i come live with you in your room?", examples. What I'd like
    To hear from you people out here, is what you think is up? Do you see
    This leading somewhere positive for us aside from the friendship. My opinion is yes and I trust my instincts and am a very confident man, I just
    Would like to compare my opinion with yours and find a common ground here! Thank you all and I appreciate you reading this

Oct 5, 2007, 06:31 AM
    I'd appreciate all opinions, thanks..
    Sad Soul Posts: 177, Reputation: 40

Oct 6, 2007, 06:06 PM
    As long as the time apart has made you LEARN enough to come back stronger, wiser, and to have a better relationship, then by all means go ahead with it!

BUT if you two are not coming back together with better heads on your shoulders, then what's the point? You don't want to have bullsh#t all over again.

And no bullsh#t consists of good communication, trust and maturity.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2007, 06:09 PM
    Why is she in such a hurry to live with you in your room? I would be suspicious if I were you. You do not need that mess again.
    sweetsorrow Posts: 33, Reputation: 7

Oct 6, 2007, 09:51 PM
    I agree with sad soul. But I think that it would be in both of your best interests to work out all the problems and issues that yous had that made yous break it off in the first place and then see where it heads from there. If yous really love each other and want to be together then go for it! :D

All the best to both of you!

Oct 14, 2007, 08:58 PM
    Hello to all of you. Thanks for the advice, here's a follow up on the situation that brings everything up to date:
    Her and I spent this past weekend together. It was wonderful, honestly our best time together. Our attutudes, and communication were at their highest, and the result was the beginning of a bond that I can't explain best with words. There is no "title" on what we have right now, and I'm happy with that because it's allowing us to explore the depths without pressure. We started having sex again and it was the best.

How do you all feel about our development since the original posting I made about this? All advice/comments are welcome, thanks all!
    Sad Soul Posts: 177, Reputation: 40

Oct 14, 2007, 10:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Genuineforce
    Hello to all of you. Thanks for the advice, heres a follow up on the situation that brings everything up to date:
    Her and I spent this past weekend together. It was wonderfull, honestly our best time together. Our attutudes, and communication were at their highest, and the result was the beginning of a bond that I can't explain best with words. There is no "title" on what we have right now, and I'm happy with that because it's allowing us to explore the depths without pressure. We started having sex again and it was the best.

How do you all feel about our development since the original posting I made about this? All advice/comments are welcome, thanks all!
    I'm very jealous about your development actually. :) I hope you two keep the communication lines going and it works out this time around.

Good luck!!
    cerisa Posts: 247, Reputation: 71

Oct 15, 2007, 02:18 PM
    Pay attention to all the pitfalls you read on these posts Genuine. One of the best things is that you can learn from others mistakes.
    This site gives you a great opportunity to see where decisions lead to.
    You are happy to have resumed having sex. Without passing judgement, I would hope you are using protection. So much grief can be avoided.
    Also, making a live-in commitment too soon may ruin the relationship . It is usually better to take it slow. Protect your tender heart,and hers.

Oct 16, 2007, 05:57 AM
    Thanks for the advice/comments! I agree with the general thoughts on this here. Moving
    Slow is the right path for us I know, and I do think the sexual interactions are good to keep us feeling where we stand with each other. The living together issue isn't something that should be rushed, although it being discussed on a small level does help me to see where her mind is at. Thanks all, any more advice/comments? I appreciate it
    AustProd6 Posts: 88, Reputation: 15

Oct 16, 2007, 06:36 AM
    Move forward never backwards

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

It doesn't feel right nor does it feel the same no more [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfreind and I have been going out since June 2 2007. Before when he asked me to be his girlfriend he use to talk to me more on msn and use to care a lot. But now its like everything is going wrong I got really mad at him. I am not sure if how I'm acting is the way a good girlfreind should be...

Suiciding feel versus my living feel [ 4 Answers ]

hi all, I was good in studies at early stages and always conceal my sexual feels. Before one year I proposed to one girl my love. Surprisingly we two are loving one another. But we met once in 6 months. That's I met her recently after 5-6 months. But my problem is I am loving her without...

Michael jordan back to back mvp how much is it worth [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how much the Michael jordan back to back mvp is worth. Any one please help1

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

View more questions Search