Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2007, 09:46 PM
    Pontiac parts
    Looking for anyone with old Pontiac V8 cylinder heads laying around. Before they become boat anchors, give me a shout.

Check out some similar questions!

2000 Pontiac Montana A/C [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2000 Pontiac Montana, a/c blows cold in front, rear feels like outside air. Where do I need to look first? Thanks

2001 Pontiac Grand Am 2.4 [ 2 Answers ]

Just recently I noticed that when I turn my vechicle off, the door chime remains on. I tried taking out some fuses that I believed would be for the door chime, but to no avail. Because of the constant dinging, my battery is dead, and once I jump the car, the chiming still remains on, and once...

2003 Pontiac Grand Am [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2003 Pontiac Grand Am. When I try to start my car all of the interior lights come on as well as the head lights. But my car will not start. This problem has been going on for sometime now. But ever other time my buddy will tow my car to where ever I need it to be towed and it will just...

1992 Pontiac Grand Am [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 1992 Pontiac Grand Am. Recently, to make a long story short, I had to drive through a flood (large puddle of water) and the car was submerged in water (the water came up to the door inside the car) and had to be pushed out to higher ground. I was able to start it after 2 days after...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.