Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shellie3900 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2007, 05:42 PM
    Mannatech ambrotose and dementia
    Does mannatech help with progressive dementia? Does it heal or halt the disease
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 4, 2007, 05:49 PM
    I am very sorry to say that nothing heals the disease. Depending on the particular cause for dementia, there is usually no cure. Dementia can actually be caused by several factors, not just age. Medications, illnesses (diabetes is one), etc.

You may want to check this out about Mannatech. It is considered a fraud and has not been approved by the FDA, which means that long term effects have not yet been explored.

This company is a Multi Level Marketing company that feeds off the portion of the population desperate to find a cure. IT IS NOT A CURE NOR IS IT A TREATMENT.

Mannatech Sued for Fraud and Invasion of Privacy
    letthetruthbeknown Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2010, 07:28 AM
    J_9 does not know what he/she is talking about. This is a case of a single distributor who inappropriately used a photograph. Has nothing to do with the effectiveness of the product. The company is not fraudulent. Please do proper research before making judgments based on this comment, and the comment above. God bless you in your search for healthy alternatives.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ambrotose can it help? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking if any one has any info on anbrotose and what it can help with. Im asking this because my mother has has just started taking the product for A staph infection which she has had for seventeen year's. Any info would be very much apprieated thanks:)

Power of Attorney [ 1 Answers ]

My father-in-law is 85 and is soon to undergo tests for dementia and Alzheimer’s. He is currently hospitalized; severely depressed from the recent passing of his wife. He recently sold his house and his car so that he could move into an assisted living Facility. He put the proceeds into a...

Ambrotose Plus [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me about this product... what it has done for them or others?

Ambrotose use. [ 1 Answers ]

My father is considering taking Ambrotose by Manatech. I have read many fraud claims againts this network marketing company including a mother who's son died shortly after taking it. They continued to use his image in their campaigns as a testimony even though they could not help him. She...

View more questions Search