Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    picoman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2007, 04:59 PM
    Honda accord power cutdown
    Honda accord 1993 2.2l check engine lamp comes on all the time and engine rpm cuts down to 3000 and
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2007, 05:31 PM
    Check for codes, by locating and jumping the 2-P Service Check Connector with a paper clip, turning ignition switch to ON, and reading codes.

If you get a Code 15, Ignition Output Signal, replace the Ignition Control Module inside the distributor. This would be my guess, at this point, based upon your description.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1990 Honda Accord loses power from start, sometimes stalls [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. I just finished replacing the head gasket on my 1990 accord. After setting the timing (to the red mark on the flywheel) according to the procedures in the service manual I took it for a drive. It seems to run great, except for every now and then it will suddenly lose power, usually when...

'95 Honda Accord Power Issue [ 5 Answers ]

I replaced the speakers and head unit in my Accord LX. I also added a pretty powerful amp to the system. The problem is when I turn the volume up to a certain level, the "Back-Up Radio" fuse under my hood blows. Is there any way that I can make it so the fuse can handle more before blowing out?

1992 Honda Accord lost of power [ 1 Answers ]

1992 Honda Accord EX, when I am driving the car seems to lose power and the car slows down, when I ease off the gas and then accelerate it seems to pickup. I have changed the fuel filter,transmission,fuel pump and the gas cap. It seemed to get better but now it is back to doing the same thing....

View more questions Search