Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sov07 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Oct 4, 2007, 04:48 PM
    Stripping hair
    [F]

Hey

I really don't know what to do, my hair is naturally blonde but I think it will be a dark mousy blonde by now as I am only young and hair gets darker but I dyed my hair 3 months ago reddish brown with blonde flashes, I then dyed it brown with red flashes and now its just brown. However I would like to go back to my natural hair colour but can't afford to go to the hair dressers. Some one has suggested apple cider vinegar to me and another person medicated shampoo.

What should I do that will damage my hair the least?

I would rather not keep dying it ?

Thanks

Sophie
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2007, 05:15 PM
    Medicated shampoo and apple cider vinegar may lessen the brown but will not remove it completely.

You will have to get it professionally stripped if you try to strip it yourself it will disastrous and you risk ruining your hair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stripping black hair at home [ 14 Answers ]

Hey everyone, After many hours searching the net I finally found this site... I am a natural blonde and dyed my hair red, then purple, then brown and eventually blue black. Now I want to go back up to red... I went to the hairdresser today and they quoted me well over £100 to strip the...

Hair stripping! [ 7 Answers ]

hi there, I've just made an even more huge mistake than before. I have been dying my hair for years, and about a year and a half ago I dyed my hair 'chocolate brown'. This then came out as black and has been the same since. I never knew what to do with it before, so just kept putting the same...

Stripping hair color [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Just yesterday I dyed my hair with a Clairol med brown color. My natural color is brown with red undertones. I am a warm. I have colored my hair over the years. I dyed it and it came out way to dark. It is like black on the bottom and on the top at my roots it is alburn. I want to...

Stripping hair [ 1 Answers ]

Few months ago I dyed my hair dark brown with a semi perminat hair colour, then a week ago I dyed under my fringe with a dark red, that is semi perminant as well, is there any home remidides to use to completely strip that out your hair, I herd lemon juice works but how often do I have to use it or...

Colour Stripping on Hair [ 1 Answers ]

I Used to be bright blonde and stupidly decided to dye my hair brown I had this done at a salon. I then used a home kit and went over it in red , so now I have reddy brown hair. I did this about 2 months ago I now want to dye it back blonde , I went to a good local salon who did a strand test and...

View more questions Search