Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweet_lady_bloom Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2007, 04:22 PM
    CSI Episode
    I once watched an amazing episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigators, and at the end they played to coolest oldies song ever.
    The episode was about a rich woman who was throwing a birthday party. She went to her closet to change for another part of the party when she disappeared. A man was found shot in her closet and the woman was found, still alive, in her closet. The whole episode was trying to figure out how the guy had died. At the end of the episode the woman has her best friend shoot her because she has cancer and she doesn't want to die ugly. A song plays at the very end.
    If any one knows what song or episode this is, I would be super happy.
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Oct 5, 2007, 11:48 PM
    I'm pretty sure this is the episode called "Kiss Kiss, Bye Bye" since Faye Dunaway stars in this one, but unfortunately I don't know the name of the song. I'll keep looking for you though.
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Oct 5, 2007, 11:52 PM
    FOUND IT! If I was right about the name of the episode, the song that plays at the end of this episode is Frank Sinatra's "Where Are You"? :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

CSI-NewYork [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not having any luck finding the name of a song and artist on the episode played Dec. 13, 2006. Any suggestions on where to look? Thanks!

Csi [ 21 Answers ]

Does anyone watch CSI?

CSI "Play With Fire" episode [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I am trying to find out the title and artist of the song at the beginning 5 min of the "Play With Fire" episode of CSI that aired the week of May 8th, 2003, just before the body was discovered. If anyone can help me... I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

View more questions Search