Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    demonictrigger Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2007, 10:01 AM
    Lol I'm level 80 with an obby set,runeboots,dragon battle,glory,dds,d mace, runepl8 and legs,zerker helm and 5 other accounts that are pures

I want to join if you do not let me in your an idiot!!
    sand_man246 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2007, 12:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ???
    if you are lookin to join a clan join the silver dragons. next time you go on runescape add "carly405" to your freinds list. if you are not interested then just get off this one now and please dont send me all this stuff that is pure junk. :eek: . my clan gets free stuff from me :D . we are alies with the black dragons the red dragons ext:cool:. hte other leader helping carly405 is named shadowmech77. remember we do not want noobs. it would suck if we had noobs because if we fall into a poweful clan and we had mostly noobs (noob=new player, low attack) then we would be wiped out. she (carly405) might be on tomorrow. i am not in the clan, i am writing this becaus she (carly405) is a good freind. well that is all i have to say.

P.S. for more information private message me.
    I'm lvl 69 and I have g top and g shield,d long sword,and rune legs. Is that good enough to be in the caln?
    sand_man246 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2007, 12:46 PM
    I'm lvl 69 and have rune legs g top g shield and d longsword
    pyroman1435 Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Oct 26, 2007, 11:05 PM
    hmm I might join
    stats: 40 att 40 str 40 deff 80 range 72 mage (working on 85) and 71cb
    oh and I have done dt =P
    Mylittlesunshyne Posts: 60, Reputation: 5

Nov 14, 2007, 03:04 PM
    My account name is phil (something) but, I don't think it's safe for you guys to be talkinga about Runescape, through this, because They might ban you, and I'm serious, I've played for years, and they do have a way of doing it.
    Mylittlesunshyne Posts: 60, Reputation: 5

Nov 14, 2007, 03:05 PM
    I would also kindly suggest that you use the clan recruitment on the Runescape forums.
    fullr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2007, 01:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jajex6100
    Hi my runescape name is jajex6100 please add me .
    i was wondering if some 1 can help me with drogan slayer? :confused:
    Sure I will my names dark adam57 add me and ill be on sometime in the week;) also I'm a lvl 61 with full rune:cool:
    zorothefox Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Dec 11, 2007, 10:52 AM
    I am lv 86 accont I have 70 attck 70 str and 70 def with 43 prayer 52 range and 60 mage is that enough if yes add zoro the fox that my accont name
    jordan1213 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 04:00 PM
    Runescape suck world of warcraft is kooler
    dragon 10492 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2007, 07:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ???
    if you are lookin to join a clan join the silver dragons. next time you go on runescape add "carly405" to your freinds list. if you are not interested then just get off this one now and please dont send me all this stuff that is pure junk. :eek: . my clan gets free stuff from me :D . we are alies with the black dragons the red dragons ext:cool:. hte other leader helping carly405 is named shadowmech77. remember we do not want noobs. it would suck if we had noobs because if we fall into a poweful clan and we had mostly noobs (noob=new player, low attack) then we would be wiped out. she (carly405) might be on tomorrow. i am not in the clan, i am writing this becaus she (carly405) is a good freind. well that is all i have to say.

P.S. for more information private message me.

OK well, I'm lvl 62. I have 41 range 37 mage 50 att 51 str and 50 def. I just got scammed so I don't have much armore but I just sent the member money and ill be able to get everything back soon. I am currently using range. My name is dragon 10492. I have 53 mining so I can mine a lot and 35 smithing so I can smith some things.I can catch up to lava eals (fishing is 53) and I have 52 cooking (500 exp away from 53). OK well if I have anymore info that might be useful just add me. I'm dragon 10492.:cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Leaking pipe - at join [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have noticed a leak in my water system. It is on the main cold water inflow pipe, a few feet after the stopcock, and it occurs at a joint between a pipe and a 'Limekiller' water softener. It looks to me as if the sealant where the two pipes meet is cracked or porous. How can I fix this...

How to join two 3-way switches [ 3 Answers ]

I have a balcony with overhead lights between two 3-way switches. I also have another 3-way switch that operates lights to the stairs. Presently there are two switches side-by-side that operate the balcony lights and the stair lights. Question: Is it possible to join theses two switches...

Join 4" PVC to Cast Iron Hub [ 2 Answers ]

I am re-routing the main sewer line that goes through the basement/crawl space of my 70+ year old house. Simply put, there are too many re-plumbs, new lines, and/or patches by previous generations. In the next months, a new kitchen and bathroom downstairs are going to cut into this patchwork 2...

Disabling Right Click and Run [ 5 Answers ]

I want to disable my right click and my run command in my PC.. Is there a way I can do it without having a software? Any reply will be appreciated.. Tnx..

How do I do an Inner join in MySQL? [ 1 Answers ]

Please could someone assist?

View more questions Search