Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yellow696 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2007, 09:03 AM
    I am yellow696 that said can I join the clan I am level 56 almost 57

So on and so on. Add me if I can join :)
    Billz Kool Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2007, 04:32 PM
    Yo Everyone I want to Join a clan:D and I can't find 1:( so I was just wondering if I can join any clans:cool: I am level 65 and I will run join or anything (exept fight) a clan:cool: :eek: so If you want me to jion your clan or anything add me (worms 2456) I am ussually on from like shcools done - 8 or 9

Sincerely Worms 2456:cool:

May 30, 2007, 04:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ???
    if you are lookin to join a clan join the silver dragons. next time you go on runescape add "carly405" to your freinds list. if you are not interested then just get off this one now and please dont send me all this stuff that is pure junk. :eek: . my clan gets free stuff from me :D . we are alies with the black dragons the red dragons ext:cool:. hte other leader helping carly405 is named shadowmech77. remember we do not want noobs. it would suck if we had noobs because if we fall into a poweful clan and we had mostly noobs (noob=new player, low attack) then we would be wiped out. she (carly405) might be on tomorrow. i am not in the clan, i am writing this becaus she (carly405) is a good freind. well that is all i have to say.

P.S. for more information private message me.
    I Want to JOIN!! ADD ME (WORMS 2456) I want to join the silver dragon add me and I am lvl 65 in combat and I Want to JION

FROM WORms 2456

LET ME JOIN!!

May 30, 2007, 04:57 PM
    if you are lookin to join a clan join the silver dragons. next time you go on runescape add "carly405" to your freinds list. if you are not interested then just get off this one now and please dont send me all this stuff that is pure junk. :eek: . my clan gets free stuff from me :D . we are alies with the black dragons the red dragons ext:cool:. hte other leader helping carly405 is named shadowmech77. remember we do not want noobs. it would suck if we had noobs because if we fall into a poweful clan and we had mostly noobs (noob=new player, low attack) then we would be wiped out. she (carly405) might be on tomorrow. i am not in the clan, i am writing this becaus she (carly405) is a good freind. well that is all i have to say.

I want to join

Add worms 2456

May 30, 2007, 04:59 PM
    Can I join

Worms 2456

May 31, 2007, 06:10 PM
    Can I?

Worms 2456
    hackhater Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2007, 11:03 AM
    Can I join my name is I am josh22 and I'm level 51 I'm sort of poor cause I just got my guy back from a hacker
    gerry2oo5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2007, 01:57 AM
    Ich bin eben neunzig vier Gefecht und ich will meinen Benutzernamen ist gerry2oo5 anschließen und ich bin sehr gut an runescape. Kann ich anschließen?
    Slay me 2day Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2007, 01:00 PM
    I'm a lvl 4 but I'm a killer
    Nene474 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 07:52 AM

Hey I do play runescape and I was willing to ask if I can join.I am lvl 57 so if you want me 2 join add [email protected]
    keegan519 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2007, 11:10 AM
    Hey can I join I'm lvl 74 and I'm 63 str 65 att and 60 def
    Range 40
    Mage 50
    Prayer 37
    Hp 63
    -
    keegan519 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2007, 11:10 AM
    Can I join
    ultimate_user_name Posts: 103, Reputation: 6

Aug 13, 2007, 03:39 PM
    Don't except under 60's ! Anyone can get to 60, it's a test of determination to reach 70, most people drop out before then.

I had 2 account, one lvl 82 mêlée with lots of stuff (usually wore black g :-) and one lvl 60 almost pure mage (76 mage, 20 def)

I gave them both away... took up too much time...
    deathwizzy11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 10:23 PM

Yea ill be in a clan my username is deathwizzy11 thanks
    killa10340 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2007, 03:21 AM
    I want to be in clan I'm lv 42 and got good fishing lv and strength and all that can I join
    killa10340 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2007, 03:23 AM

Can I join I'm lv 42 and I do like runescape my username is just killen2
    RUNESCAPE KID Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2007, 02:45 PM
    IM a lvl 52 and I want to join and I have addy top with addy full helm and rune leds and have 95k to buy stuff I ned plezzzzz let me join...

My runescape name is "bulletboy116"
    RUNESCAPE KID Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2007, 02:45 PM
    IM a lvl 52 and I want to join and I have addy top with addy full helm and rune leds and have 95k to buy stuff I ned plezzzzz let me join...

My runescape name is "bulletboy116"
    21res3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2007, 10:06 AM

I am not a noob my lvl is 41 OK
    21res3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2007, 10:07 AM
    Let me in now bicth
    \

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Leaking pipe - at join [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have noticed a leak in my water system. It is on the main cold water inflow pipe, a few feet after the stopcock, and it occurs at a joint between a pipe and a 'Limekiller' water softener. It looks to me as if the sealant where the two pipes meet is cracked or porous. How can I fix this...

How to join two 3-way switches [ 3 Answers ]

I have a balcony with overhead lights between two 3-way switches. I also have another 3-way switch that operates lights to the stairs. Presently there are two switches side-by-side that operate the balcony lights and the stair lights. Question: Is it possible to join theses two switches...

Join 4" PVC to Cast Iron Hub [ 2 Answers ]

I am re-routing the main sewer line that goes through the basement/crawl space of my 70+ year old house. Simply put, there are too many re-plumbs, new lines, and/or patches by previous generations. In the next months, a new kitchen and bathroom downstairs are going to cut into this patchwork 2...

Disabling Right Click and Run [ 5 Answers ]

I want to disable my right click and my run command in my PC.. Is there a way I can do it without having a software? Any reply will be appreciated.. Tnx..

How do I do an Inner join in MySQL? [ 1 Answers ]

Please could someone assist?

View more questions Search