Mar 22, 2007, 12:04 AM
    So do u have to be a meber to join this clan
    boxhead 1992 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 12:10 AM

Do you have to be a meber to join this clan your not

Mar 22, 2007, 12:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ???
    if you are lookin to join a clan join the silver dragons. next time you go on runescape add "carly405" to your freinds list. if you are not interested then just get off this one now and please dont send me all this stuff that is pure junk. :eek: . my clan gets free stuff from me :D . we are alies with the black dragons the red dragons ext:cool:. hte other leader helping carly405 is named shadowmech77. remember we do not want noobs. it would suck if we had noobs because if we fall into a poweful clan and we had mostly noobs (noob=new player, low attack) then we would be wiped out. she (carly405) might be on tomorrow. i am not in the clan, i am writing this becaus she (carly405) is a good freind. well that is all i have to say.

P.S. for more information private message me.
    I what top join my lvl 42

Mar 22, 2007, 12:13 AM
    Hi I'm lvl 42 can I join

Mar 22, 2007, 12:18 AM
    Can some one tell me if I'm in or not
    RUNESCAPE STAT EDITOR Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2007, 05:53 AM
    WHO HERE PLAYS RUNESCAPE IF YOU DO ILL STAT CHANGE U NOW IM ME at
    [email protected]
    I'm on 24/7 you must b past lvl 20 to do this OK! Enjoy

Apr 21, 2007, 05:53 AM
    Who here plays runescape if you do ill stat change u now im me a [email protected]

Apr 21, 2007, 05:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by boxhead 1992
    hi im lvl 42 can i join
    Who here plays runescape if you do ill stat change u now im me a [email protected] not intill you do this
    ausmdude Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2007, 12:52 AM
    Excuse me ma8 u got email tell me

Apr 23, 2007, 12:54 AM
    Box head u got an email privet message me iff u do!

Apr 23, 2007, 12:57 AM
    OK I'm inur clan but! Oly if you tell me what lvl carly405 and shodowmech are
    gargante qt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 10:52 AM
    if you are lookin to join a clan join the silver dragons. next time you go on runescape add "carly405" to your freinds list. if you are not interested then just get off this one now and please dont send me all this stuff that is pure junk. :eek: . my clan gets free stuff from me :D . we are alies with the black dragons the red dragons ext:cool:. hte other leader helping carly405 is named shadowmech77. remember we do not want noobs. it would suck if we had noobs because if we fall into a poweful clan and we had mostly noobs (noob=new player, low attack) then we would be wiped out. she (carly405) might be on tomorrow. i am not in the clan, i am writing this becaus she (carly405) is a good freind. well that is all i have to say.

Can I join ? Im lvl 66 str lvl 60 and attck 55 enough other stats to kill a lot in wildy. I can be very helpful in a clan I was in another clan and they made me a boss of a small group so don't think that I'm junk.
    Jumes91 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2007, 02:18 PM
    Hi I'm lvl 30 with high lvls in woodcutting and mining. Is that good enough not to be called a noob?:confused:
    tejean Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 12:58 PM
    I'm lvl 58 so can I joi ni can wear full rune wich I'm saving for immmarune pure in members world I would wich is going to appe and in 1 year;) :) :o
    tejean Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 12:59 PM
    Can I join
    mulaka pusty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2007, 06:27 PM
    Hey can I join this clan I'm lvl 112 full all types and I have 2042mill
    ryepker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2007, 05:00 PM

Hello my name is riley my runescape user name is ryepker and I wish to join a clan so we I'm level 25 and if you let me join I need tones of runes my hightest hit is 8 os 10 I don't no because I don't kill any high level things so let me in
    buggy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2007, 12:31 PM

Hi I'm level 49 can I join my name is rad831
    the_massacre Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2007, 07:24 AM
    Hey guys I'm only lvl 101:cool: I only got rune obby shield rune boots whip 285k :( and if you all need help with (IN GAME QUESTS) please add me... Massacreboy0... But I would appriciate it if you would donate cash or gold ore and some gems or some leather and stuff. Trying to get 61 crafting for lunar diplomasy or something like that. K cya and for the answer there is a clan I'm in its pretty well organized a event is hosted every day. There all pretty good and nice to you you have to be lvl 90 or over but if your not you join the pee wees of it
    yellow696 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2007, 09:00 AM
    Can I join I am level 56 almost 57 I got full rune. I need a clan I can fish my one food if you can't give some to.

I not a mem :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Leaking pipe - at join [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have noticed a leak in my water system. It is on the main cold water inflow pipe, a few feet after the stopcock, and it occurs at a joint between a pipe and a 'Limekiller' water softener. It looks to me as if the sealant where the two pipes meet is cracked or porous. How can I fix this...

How to join two 3-way switches [ 3 Answers ]

I have a balcony with overhead lights between two 3-way switches. I also have another 3-way switch that operates lights to the stairs. Presently there are two switches side-by-side that operate the balcony lights and the stair lights. Question: Is it possible to join theses two switches...

Join 4" PVC to Cast Iron Hub [ 2 Answers ]

I am re-routing the main sewer line that goes through the basement/crawl space of my 70+ year old house. Simply put, there are too many re-plumbs, new lines, and/or patches by previous generations. In the next months, a new kitchen and bathroom downstairs are going to cut into this patchwork 2...

Disabling Right Click and Run [ 5 Answers ]

I want to disable my right click and my run command in my PC.. Is there a way I can do it without having a software? Any reply will be appreciated.. Tnx..

How do I do an Inner join in MySQL? [ 1 Answers ]

Please could someone assist?

View more questions Search