Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    queenstefanix91 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2005, 09:57 PM
    Am I pregnant?
    I haven't had sex yet, but me andmy boyfriend one night got naked and just cuddled through the night, an dihead sperm could just come out unexpectedly and I heard its easy for it to just go into your vagina. Could I be pregnant?
    I might be exaggerating but I'm scared

I've been throwing up, and I've lost 10 pounds in one week. What's happening? Is it stress from school? Food? What's a matter with me?

Whenever I think of food I want to throw up.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2005, 05:09 AM
    Pregnant
    Hi,
    If your boyfriend was in you, but didn't have an orgasm in you, there is still a good chance you are pregnant.
    If your boyfriend was NOT in you, then the chances are very slim.
    You need to have your parents take you to a doctor.
    It could be nerves, who knows. You need Professional advice and suggestions.
    I hope this will scare you into the fact that; what happens if you are pregnant? Your whole life will change; are you ready for that?
    If not, stop doing whatever you are doing. You are really playing with fire.
    Best of luck,
    fredg
    emohater Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2007, 03:16 PM
    It depends if you u acually had sex or u just slept there?:(
    NENE89 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2007, 04:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by queenstefanix91
    i havent had sex yet, but me andmy bf one night got naked and just cuddled through the night, an dihead sperm could jsut come out unexpectedly and i heard its easy for it to just go into ur vagina. could i be pregnat?
    i might be exagerrating but im scared

ive been throwing up, and i've lost 10 pounds in one week. whats happening? is it stress from school? food? whats a matter with me?

whenever i think of food i wanna throw up.
    It's a possibility that u could be pregnant. But you should go to the dr.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2007, 04:42 PM
    It's highly unlikely you are pregnant given the scenario you described-I would suggest that you are nervous and possibly even having issues with food as an eating disorder-you need to discuss this with your parents and get them to get you to a doctor-you must eat a regular and healthy meal.
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Jun 19, 2007, 08:41 PM
    You probably not pregnant when I mean probably I mean 1 to 100000000 chance try not to think of it but if it gets worse tell you parents and see a doctor
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 26, 2007, 06:45 AM
    Ummm, since this post was from October 2005 I am pretty sure she knows whether she is pregnant. As a matter of fact, if she were pregnant she would have had the baby by now, unless she is an elephant who's gestation period is 2 years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search