Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    4bluebird1 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Oct 4, 2007, 07:28 AM
    Probate Court & Trust Issue
    I know that a Revocable Living Trust does not have to be filed with the Probate Court but The Pour Over Will does have to be filed in the Probate Court

My question is can and should issues which are Trust Issues to be filed in the Probate Court or should they be heard in the Common Pleas Court not the same judge that rules on Probate issues?

Example: Pour over will is file with probate court and the executor is appointed but as a stall tacket wants her brother uninvolved but he is co-trustee with her and their other sister as per their mother in her revocable living trust, so sisters each file a motion in the probate court to have their brother removed as co-trustee. Should this have been filed in the Probate Court and heard by the Probate Judge if the Revocable Living Trust document was never filed in this court and still is not.

We were represented by an Attorney who charged us an enormous amount of money but did not get anything settled and he resigned but not before informing us that he was sending us yet another bill and he resigned via email.

Please help with setting be back in the right direct . This is in a Ohio Court

Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Probate & Executers & Mediation [ 3 Answers ]

I had posted a question earlier this month but no responses. I need to know if any one knows about Mediations. I went to court Aug 9th (with out an attorney) to stop the court from assigning the executer (my aunt). I request a public administrator (a court appointed executor). The judge listened...

Estate Law & Probate [ 1 Answers ]

I have found out that the limit for probate in CO is $50,000. But, which assets are included ? Do savings held jointly count towards the amount? There are no real property assets only cash in my name and my single parent's name.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.