Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    t-man Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Oct 4, 2007, 07:20 AM
    Sales.and the Recession.
    Anyone know of a Recession proof industry?

In other words... what's a good product that "still" sells during a recession?

MY IDEAS
    -Medical industry (pharma, machines, etc)
    -Insurance
    -Low End Cars

What do the experts think?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Oct 23, 2007, 11:20 PM
    Any industry that must have something... services or product. Consider the commercial or residential janitorial business, security, exterminator business, etc.
    Stringer
    Gregisteredtrademark Posts: 226, Reputation: 35

Oct 24, 2007, 10:40 AM
    Everything can take a dive depending on how bad it gets. Think of something that is as close to a must have. Car Repair services, Gasoline, Grocery, Insurance, Business supplies. Good luck.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Dec 13, 2007, 11:21 PM
    A recession hits everyone, but I have always believed that a good salesman will improve his/her abilities and make a living. If you are a good salesman and keep the client/customers interests at heart you will be successful.

Customer first= success.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outside sales? [ 2 Answers ]

[ok here's my question, I have checked out many sales poss. However I find most of them ,quite fake, and very dishonest. Can anybody tell me about the company called FULLER BRUSH COMPANY? ARE THEY EAZY TO SELL? BRAD

New to sales [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have just got a promotion at work and will be starting as a sales representative for an electrical wholesaler in October and was looking for any advice, help or useful info, books or websites. Anything will be useful because as much as I'm looking forward to it, I'm also nervous. Thanks...

High Pressure Sales with Private Sales Clubs [ 4 Answers ]

To Whom: Is it legal in the state of Rhode Island/Connecticut for a private sales club (Direct Buy) to force a prospective member to join immediately after a forced one hour sales pitch? Direct Buy instructs their prospective customers that if they don't apply for membership immediately they...

Sales Letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm very new to this website, but I have to write a sales letter and would like a template sales letter. Thank You

View more questions Search