Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    164288863 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2007, 10:23 PM
    How do I send a web page by Oulook Express?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 4, 2007, 05:40 AM
    First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread. And to a more apporpriate forum.

To answer your question; Just copy and paste the URL from your browser into your e-mail.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost web page [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there The thing is I'v already been on this web page and brought a wedding dress for this web site but now I can't seam to find it now the web page I'm looking for is www.bridesave.com it in the usa but for some reason I would be most gratefully if anybody could help me on this matter because I...

Web page for lan? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone! Can Anyone Tell Me How Can I Setup Web Page For Our LAN Network? I Visited An Internet Café I Asked What You Have On Your Server? He Said Type www.vtcs.net I Put That Address & A Web Site Opened Up Showing All The Contents Of His Server In WEB PAGE form and when I Tried To Open...

Web page [ 14 Answers ]

My ISP gives me 10Mb of webspace, I would like to just put a few pictures up and maybe some email addresses. Everyone says to buy Dreamweaver or Frontpage, but isn't there a way to create the file in IE and save it as a .htm and upload that? Or maybe even in Word? In Word 2003 when you go to new...

Maximize A Web Page [ 3 Answers ]

Hi- Every time I open a web page, I have to go to the top right and maximize it--How can I change it so that every time I open a web page it automatically comes us maximized? Thank you--

View more questions Search