Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    enquiringmind Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2007, 07:54 PM
    Government grants
    On average, about how long would it take for a grant to be approved and finalized?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Oct 3, 2007, 08:29 PM
    Depends where you live
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 3, 2007, 08:52 PM
    What agency is it coming from, what is it for.
    It is a business grant, a education grant ? A grant for funding of a research center. It can be a month or two, to up to never, since many grant requests are denied.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gov grants - any Grants [ 8 Answers ]

I have a new business for 6 months. I have been in this type of work for 11 years and have the same customers. I buy offshore produce and ship them to the states. I ship 40,000 - 200,000 pounds a week"or I did" I don't have the up front money to buy now. Does anyone know a good place to start ...

Grants [ 5 Answers ]

i'd like to know who and where do i write to get a free government grant? i'd like to know the direct link without having to pay for it. Does anybody know where i write to get a free government grant? Please help me!thank you.

Individual Government Grants [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to propose a specific grant to the government for an individual. If so, where can I go (website books. etc.) to learn more about this process. If not, then, are there any agencies/foundations/sponsorships that one can propose their own personal grant to. Again, if so, where can I...

Government Grants [ 4 Answers ]

Hey you. I had a few questions about government grants, because I think I'm getting scammed. Ok, first off I called this 1-800 number for a government grant, he got my first and last name, address, and phone number and asked me how much I needed. I said 50,000 for a house. He called me back in 30...

Grants [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know if there are any grants for pasture or farm land to take care of neglected or rescued horses in Georgia or Florida? Thanks!

View more questions Search