Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bre1028 Posts: 55, Reputation: 2

Oct 3, 2007, 05:52 PM
    How do I make friends?
    I have friends but I don't have enough friends at my school and I hate my school allot and it's really hard for me to make friends because I am really shy around new people and I don't really talk.I feel really stupid asking this question.Most of my friends I have were online @ the chat rooms.My mom won't let me go to the chat rooms any more.
    bignaked101 Posts: 151, Reputation: 6
    -

Oct 3, 2007, 06:02 PM
    You have to learn to speak freely and open up to people, and they will like you more.
    Jack2794 Posts: 77, Reputation: 2

Oct 4, 2007, 09:42 AM
    Im just the same you may of read one of my posts that I posted because I started at a new school this year, I find it really hard to talk to people and I'm a really quiet person. After reading a few posts by other people I thought to myself
    "I've got to just go up to people and talk to them they can only tell me to go away" I went and spoke to people, some told me to go away, but others were really nice and I have made quite a few friends. Will your mum let you have MSN messenger because that's not a chatroom because as I'm sure you know you just add contacts like your school friends so that way you won't be talking to people you don't know and who are dangerous. But you'll still have the oppurtunity to talk to friends out of school.
    Good luck,
    Jack

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't make new friends [ 3 Answers ]

OK ill give you a bit of a background before I get started (sorry if this is long) I'm an 18 year old male in england. I am from a single parent family, I'm an only child, dad left me before being born, step dad beat me around the age of 5 and I now have a new step dad who I consider my dad. Ive...

How to make friends [ 13 Answers ]

What is a good way to make friends. I am shy when I first meet people. I am a 15 year old guy. When I do finally talk I act stupid a lot. I do not have any friends really because I use to have to drive a hour to school every day. My mom was always late so I would never get home until 10:00pm every...

Make oral english friends [ 1 Answers ]

Nice to meet you, everyone I am a Chinese guy, I really like to know many friends from different area, if you like to make friends with me, contact me , waiting for you! My e-mail address: [email protected] :)

How do you make new friends? [ 11 Answers ]

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make new friends. Maybe it's a lack of 30 something's that live in my area but I've tried posting on a local website and all that got me was foreigners wanting more than friendship and 20 something year olds... how do you make new friends of your own age?...

Will my cat be able to make new friends? [ 2 Answers ]

I found my cat about a year ago on the side of the road, barely 4 weeks old. He slept in the nape of my neck for the first few months and the first time he was brave enough to venture outside of my bedroom to the rest of the house, he was about 2 months old. He grew up in my mom's house (I live...

View more questions Search