Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    worthyscsu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2007, 05:47 PM
    Passing praxis 1
    Is anyone having a hard time passing the praxis one exam. I live in SC and am a junior in college but can't seem to pass all the portions. The reading portion for some reason is really hard for me. Does anyone have any advice. I keep missing passing by 2-3 points. What can I do?
    star3114 Posts: 234, Reputation: 44

Oct 3, 2007, 06:08 PM
    I did take praxis some time ago. I think there is a practice site online. The first time I didn't do well, but I didn't use practice site. The second time I used the practice site and did great. Look into the practice site.
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Oct 3, 2007, 06:19 PM
    I'm sorry, but I can't help but laugh. You posted this in the "Early Childhood Education" section. :D You're probably an intelligent person, but I just couldn't help but laugh. Don't take it the wrong way.

Oct 3, 2007, 07:20 PM
    The praxis is a test teachers take. I am guessing this person is an early childhood ed major.
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Oct 3, 2007, 07:43 PM
    You may be right. I have no idea what it is anyway. Well, at least it was funny to me. :)

Oct 3, 2007, 07:50 PM
    That is because you have a twisted sense of humor beads :O)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Praxis II sample math problems [ 2 Answers ]

I am taking the Praxis II math exam. I didn't think the ETS study guide gives enough sample problems. I think the commercial publisher study guides are written from the point of view of academics, not truly with the Praxis in mind. For example, the commercial study guides do not emphasize the...

Getting a shot. Then passing out [ 2 Answers ]

okay so everytime i hear about blood or needles or shots and veins or something i feel like I'm gonna pass out. I've gotten shots before and passed out cause my body works itself up but anyway i have to get a few shots next week and how can i help myself from like getting worked up and passing out?...

Passing Gas [ 1 Answers ]

I am suffering from the embarrassment of passing gas a lot. I have tried the over the counter drugs like gas x and beano and even cut way down on my dairy products. I even ask my doctor about this and he seems to think it is in my diet. The order and smell is unbearable. I don't know what to do....

Passing over [ 8 Answers ]

My brother passed over, nearly 12 years ago from a heart condition, it was very quick and painless by all accounts, when I'm feeling sad or lonely I talk to my brother and feel he is answering me, what I would like to know is,if this is actually happening or is my imagination running away with me?

A Sad Passing [ 2 Answers ]

>Sad news... > > Please join me in remembering a great icon of the entertainment >community. > The Pillsbury Doughboy died yesterday of a yeast infection and trauma >complications from repeated pokes in the belly. He was 71. > > Doughboy was buried in a lightly greased coffin. Dozens of...

View more questions Search