Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jill31 Posts: 14, Reputation: -3

Oct 3, 2007, 04:24 PM
    2 interesting ghost videos
    Is there a psychic or something here that can tell me if these 2 ghost videos might be real because they sure do look like they're not fake at all. Especially the first one because the "ghost" lady doesn't seem like she's acting at all. But if she is acting then I think she is a damn good actress!
    YouTube - Three Friends give a ride to a ghost
    YouTube - Ghost Car
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Oct 3, 2007, 07:53 PM
    The first video didn't make sense. It meant nothing. But, I have to addmit, I didn't see all of it, just enough of it.

The second video is more believable, but the footage is poor, so we could be missing something.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Oct 3, 2007, 08:31 PM
    The first one could have easily been acted out, but the second one was nuts! That car went right through the fence!
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Oct 3, 2007, 08:43 PM
    If you want a bit of a chill, watch this one : YouTube - Ghosts, Spirits, and Demons!!

A lot of them on the link I posted look fake, but a couple look real, to me anyway.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2007, 06:38 PM
    That reminded me of this story.

The Haunted Railroad Crossing
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 5, 2007, 07:03 PM
    In the first one, why was there a camera going in the first place? And the "ghost' put on her seat belt. You can see her make the motion and hear the click.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Interesting analogy [ 10 Answers ]

Iodized salt is to lemur as pumpkin is to...

Interesting Situation [ 2 Answers ]

I have an interesting situation I'd like to get some help about. So my girlfriend and I were talking last night, and I suddenly had a weird feeling, for some reason I felt like there was something she wasn't telling me. I asked her about it and she denied having any information she was withholding...

Interesting scenerio [ 3 Answers ]

I returned some merchandise without a receipt, I was refunded an amount larger than I paid. I didn't fight the amount, who would? I then sold the gift card on eBay and it was stolen at the post office and partially used before the store blocked it. I turned the info over to the USPS Investigators...

Interesting conundrum. [ 14 Answers ]

Christians believe in God, Jesus and a "spirit" Muslims believe in God, and although they do not accept Jesus as a saviour they do believe in him and accept him as a profet. Jews believe in God. Do not and did not accept him as a saviour and for his troubles, murdered him. Given the above...

New Here, Have Some Interesting Question? [ 3 Answers ]

Well, hey guyz. I am 18 years old male, live in New Jersey and have some question for you guys. Well, guyz I am half south asian and half european. My original skin complexion is somewhat fair to light. Until last summer, my complexion was great until I hit ACNE!! Since, obviously I wanted to get...

View more questions Search