Oct 3, 2007, 12:48 PM
    Consider the reaction
    hi every one

this my qustiong I hope find the answer
    Consider the reaction

ca(oh)2(s)----->cao(s)+h2o(l)

with enthalpy of reaction
    ΔHrxn =65kj/mol

What is the enthalpy of formation of cao(s)
    Evil dead Posts: 116, Reputation: -5

Oct 8, 2007, 02:28 PM
    you are still missing some important enthalpy values, you can't answer the question otherwise.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Reaction [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible for a person to have an adverse reaction to tylenol with codeine? Could it be fatal? And if so is there any other known cases? These questions mainly focus on codeine and is not overdose.

Reaction Kinetics: Orders of Reaction. [ 2 Answers ]

I don't mean to be anal about this but I've recently stumbled upon this topic over the holidays and I'm thoroughly interested. What I fail to understand is Order's of Reactions with respect to & . Can someone give me a well concise explanation of this with a good example, say the decomposition...

How do we know it is a decomposition reaction? [ 1 Answers ]

Please explain your answer ;) thankz for your help Like I said: How do we know it is a decompositon reaction? :confused:

Lotion reaction? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am a huge fan of Bath and Body Works, and have almost every scent they've made. I recently bought one of their new scents for the season, called Exotic Coconut. It smelled delicious, so naturally, I used it. After putting it on my whole body after a shower, my skin started getting...

View more questions Search