Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monimoon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2007, 08:36 AM
    Felony probation violation
    My boyfriend got arrested today for driving while license revoked and he is already on felony probation. What will happen to him?
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Oct 3, 2007, 08:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by monimoon
    My boyfriend got arrested today for driving while license revoked and he is already on felony probation. What will happen to him?
    First, he'll likely be sent back to serve anything remaining of his prior sentence, and then face the additional traffic violation. Contact his probation office and you may be able to find out for certain.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2007, 09:20 AM
    Hello moni:

The cap'n is right on. However, if it were me, I wouldn't call the probation officer. I'd call a lawyer.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Violation of deferred adjudification of a felony [ 6 Answers ]

How much time would you have to serve if you were on deferred adjudificaton of a felony and you had gotten a felony and misdemeanor in the mean time?

Felony Probation Violation [ 3 Answers ]

If you are on felony probation and you get arrested for a DUI what are the consaquense's?

Felony probation [ 2 Answers ]

I was sentenced 3 years probation and I want to get off early. My po says I can but I need to know how long a felon has to serve on paper before they can get off?

Felony probation violation [ 1 Answers ]

HI my boyfriend is incarcerated on two charges but when he went to court today the DA refused to prosecute however instead of being released he has a court date set for tomorrow for felony probation violation what I don't understand is how they can violate him if the charges he was incarcerated for...

View more questions Search