Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    worried17 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2007, 06:55 AM
    I'm confused
    As I mentioned I got record of shoplifting 17 yrs ago got finger printed and pay a100.00 $ and provation one for year, lately I check the police clearance and surprised that I don't have any criminal record is this a mistake?
    But I'm glad... anyway. So anyone could explain what happen why it says there no record at all? I gave my full name my married name my surname social insurance but no record shows up? Can anyone tell me what happen?still I'm afraid if this is a mistake only?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2007, 02:18 PM
    Hello worried:

It IS a mistake. You have a conviction and it didn't show up. Will it show up next time?? It sure could.

There is no such thing as a background check. There are only the companies doing them. Therefore, there's GOOD background checks and there's BAD background checks. Just like there's good hamburgers and bad hamburgers.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused [ 12 Answers ]

I am a singlefemale who has been seeing a married male pshycologist for 2 and a half years due to a workplace injury.We are now becoming sexually involved. What should I do.I think I may be getting more involved than I should be, our feelings have gone well past the ethics of his profession.I...

Confused on what to do [ 2 Answers ]

Am in a relationship with a guy which have lasted for about 4months now, He want to marry me but am not ready to get married for now, he still want me to get pregnant , For me am ready to get pregnant but not to get married.He say he will cater for everything but I wonder if I get pregnant then...

Confused [ 7 Answers ]

Hey.. okay I'm going to start with me and my boyfriend broke up like 2 months ago we went out for over a year and the beginning I didn't know what I wanted I was so confused because I had just got out of a bad relationship and I didn't want to get hurt but over time he grew on me and I realized...

So confused [ 3 Answers ]

Hey people if any one can help me on this it would be great, well I'm 3 and ahalf mnths late and I have taking 2 pregnancy test and both were Neg , my tummy has gotten a little bigger and in hurts all the time, but I have been late before but never like this and with tummy pain all the time... so...

Confused about everything [ 2 Answers ]

Im 14 and I'm confused lately. I have been beating on myself lately that I might be gay. I think it is mind games because I never had the thought at all, but I'm not sure. I am always shy around girls and I think I am more afraid to try and get a girlfriend or something because then I would have to...

View more questions Search