Ask
    santos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2007, 02:31 AM
    Php tutorials needed
    I need more tutorial on PHP scipting programming
    jstrike Posts: 418, Reputation: 44

Oct 11, 2007, 06:24 AM
    PHP: A simple tutorial - Manual

I also highly recommend O'Reilly Books. Best reference books around.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Income was from tutorials and childcare [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, thanks for the answer to my previous post. But I do have some other matters that I need clarification from, which I believe I failed to make clear. 1) I earned 4500 for childcare, but tutorials for the same children. I worked for two families, and probably earned 3500 from one family. I did...

Is there a place to get free tutorials on flash? [ 2 Answers ]

Just what the title says.

Help me with PHP eregi_replace()! [ 2 Answers ]

I want to search within a string for substrings which contain "src=" and does not contain "some" next to it. For example this substring "src=thingsome" should match and this "src=something" shouldn't. Can you tell me how to do this?

Help in PHP extension [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Im triying to built a PHP extension, that will calls some other functions in some other .so files( in windows this is .dll files ) in Linux, I got the following error PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library '/opt/httpd/apache/php/ext/libbgt.so' -...

PHP ftp functions [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to write a page to ftp files from my PC to my website. I am able to connect and log in using ftp_connect() and ftp_login(), but the ftp_put function won't work. What do I use as the values for the parameters? $upload= ftp_put($conn_id,$destination_file,$source_file,FTP_ASCII); if...

View more questions Search