Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mr korop Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2007, 01:24 AM
    virgin with experienced girlfriend
    Me and my girlfirend have been seeing each other for about 3 months now and she says she wants to start having sex, I'm a virgin and she is experienced so I'm kind of nervous and wondering what I should do, like what if I do it wrong and she is not pleased or somehting.. I don't know any sugestions would be great(even tips on things to do)...
    colorblind Posts: 68, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2007, 01:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mr korop
    me and my girlfirend have been seeing eachother for about 3 months now and she says she wants to start having sex, im a virgin and she is experienced so im kinda nervous and wondering what i should do, like what if i do it wrong and she is not pleased or somehting..i dunno any sugestions would be great(even tips on things to do)...
    I have been at the same place where you are right now! Bro... if you don't grab miss this chance you might regret later on... so accept what's coming on your way... she might dump you and find another sex partner! So your quite lucky that she has chosen u... c'mon make her moan like she never did before! All the best!
    mr korop Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2007, 01:52 AM
    Ahha thanks color hah
    Telvin82 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2007, 02:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mr korop
    me and my girlfirend have been seeing eachother for about 3 months now and she says she wants to start having sex, im a virgin and she is experienced so im kinda nervous and wondering what i should do, like what if i do it wrong and she is not pleased or somehting..i dunno any sugestions would be great(even tips on things to do)...
    Hi
    If she wants to start having sex means she is already comfortable with you. It doesn't matter if you are virgin and she is not all that matters is how much can you satisfy her. Galz do love to dominate at times - get her to lead and have the best time of your life as first sex will always be remembered foreva. Make it as special as you can...
    Good Luck - Just try not act fast take it slow and steady.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Oct 3, 2007, 05:02 AM
    How OLD are you?
    Stac33 Posts: 115, Reputation: 5

Oct 3, 2007, 11:42 AM
    Oh honey, are you in a great position right now. You have a horny young woman wanting you and my guess is if she wants to have sex with you then the problems you think could arise are not even crossing her mind. Let her lead you and enjoy it... thoroughly. Everyone has to start somewhere and you, my friend, have no idea how much fun you are about to have. Just relax and enjoy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I believe I have just experienced implantation bleeding [ 5 Answers ]

Normally my period comes on like gangbusters... heavy and immediate. There really is no warning - no light to heavy trend. Today I went to the restroom and noticed a spot of blood... faint pink and very small. I have been cramping and bloated, tender breast, and a little emotional. I realise that...

Pleasing an experienced woman [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys! I have to preface this question with some information. I'm engaged to the love of a my life (a good thing for anyone that is engaged), but we have some history like any couple. She's 31 and I'm 27. Time has given her the chance for more experiences, and being a guy, I become...

Experienced Girlfriends Past [ 1 Answers ]

This is silly, but I am having a real problem with my girlfriends past. I know that who and what she is now.. what I fell in love with... are all necessary products of what she's been through. I also know the pat answer of... " well she's with YOU now". In the disclosure part of the...

Has any one ever experienced this? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 1 week past ovulation and I am experiencing some nausea and also I have got and yeast infection (sorry to be so blunt). I have never had one before and I just wonder if that could be a sign of pregnancy or if any one has ever had this happen to them.

View more questions Search