Ask
    abegrl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2007, 05:36 PM
    Music treble
    What is it called when a treble and bass staffs together
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2007, 05:53 PM
    This is called the Grand Staff. If you are learning to play an instrument, you really need to find these things out on your own.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2007, 09:29 PM
    I am curious as to why you are asking these types of questions. Are you studying a band or orchestra instrument, or maybe even piano? Or, is this something for a music class in school? I have been a music and private teacher of instruments, especially piano, for a long time.
    AppleTree Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2008, 08:39 AM
    I am trying to learn piano on my own. Piano for dummies was a good book for me. It explained grand staffing and other basic questions. What ever instrument you want to play has one. Plain simple, and basic. Then you can go to other books, scales and cords in more detail. I think the fun of learning to play an instrument is teaching yourself. I may get slammed by the teachers but I am having fun learning on my own. I feel it is more of an accomplishment.
    Practice, practice, practice and then practice again. The more you use your instrument the more familiar and easier it becomes.
    Your question was a valid one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Music [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody know what this song is and who sings it It starts: What a beautiful wedding that's all I know it a new song it is not that old if you can help thanks ;) ;)

Music help [ 1 Answers ]

Need the title and male singer of a pretty recent song. Part of the lyrics are... "cuz every little thing that you do, I'm so in love with you...it just keeps getting better." Also, anyone have the lyrics to a song called "snow"? Think it's sung by Rosemary Clooney...

View more questions Search