Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomatokitten Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Oct 2, 2007, 01:06 PM
    What is the name of sci fi movie
    A black and white movie - a scientist is placing thing in a time machine and get returned items from the future- all flesh and blood things are dead and deformed. Other object are radio active. They have gotton into a colony of deformed people in the futur. A woman comes through the machine and escapes on to the island they are on- a nurse comes on to the island the woman from the future takes her face and cloths buit not her shoes and that is what giver her away. She tries to get back in to the machine draging a person with her but the others come to the rescue and save the man. The name is??
    chek101 Posts: 134, Reputation: 18

Oct 14, 2007, 02:46 PM
    You must be the only person that saw that one! LOL! Sorry cookie, never heard of it.
    tomatokitten Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Nov 7, 2007, 02:45 PM
    I remember I remember terror from the year 5000

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a Sci FI movie [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for the title of a 90's movie I believe. As I remember it was similar to the Guyver where a kid finds this suit that gives him powers. I do remember that he was young and that the suit had big eyes... that's about it... Thanks.

I am looking for the name of a sci-fi movie [ 3 Answers ]

:rolleyes: I am trying to remember the name of a sci-fi movie that is set in the future on a distant planet. It is about a kind of boxing with aliens, no human has fought in a match for over a 100 years, till a young guy goes to the planet. He enters and at the end wins but there is people trying...

80's sci fi movie [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out the title of a late 80's or early 80's not too sure... it envolves a kid in space who rides with this group of people on a strange looking ship... thats about all I can think of but I really want to know what this movie is called... I know that one of the people on the...

80's sci fi movie name [ 3 Answers ]

I think it is a 1980's sci-fi/horror film. Aliens come into a small town and start to control people. You can tell a person has been "transformed" because there is something on the back of their necks... What is the name of this movie?? :confused:

View more questions Search